View Full Version : Chat Room days

attroll
07-21-2004, 12:02 PM
We probably should also decide on a day of the week for chat. Even though you can access the chat room at any time and day. If we set a day for the time then more people may want to make a point to come to chat at this time and day. I personally think weekends would be out since most people are buisy or out of town. So during the week seems to be the better option.

Forest_Nymph
07-21-2004, 12:07 PM
We probably should also decide on a day of the week for chat. Even though you can access the chat room at any time and day. If we set a day for the time then more people may want to make a point to come to chat at this time and day. I personally think weekends would be out since most people are buisy or out of town. So during the week seems to be the better option.

Yup (but not on any caching days...hehe)

How about Sunday night? or not....Tuesday looks good too! :cool:

Ye Olde Prospector
07-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Geocaching seems to be weekend oriented for most cachers. Tuesdays would be good to discuss previous weekends activities. On the other hand Thursdays might be a good time to discuss plans for the upcoming weekend. Usually we have good idea what wx may be etc. by then. Maybe both days could be coinsidered. As for time I would think 8 Pm local would work well, not too early or late for most people. What do others think?
YOP

Mainiac1957
07-21-2004, 01:29 PM
I voted I don't care,but the more I think about it I'd go with Wednesdays. Stick it in the middle of the week I guess.

Tink
07-21-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm with Mainiac1957, but only because I can't do Tuesday or Thursday due to work. LOL.....I LOVE chatting !!So I say wednesday night.

Forest_Nymph
07-21-2004, 04:49 PM
I voted I don't care,but the more I think about it I'd go with Wednesdays. Stick it in the middle of the week I guess.

I'm with you..."Stuck in the middle of..." lol

Shoulda voted for Wed, instead of "don't care" ;)

J_Cyr
07-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Wed 7pm EST? Sounds good.

robt
08-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Wednesday is as good as any other day for me. Now that I am on 1st shift I may even be able to make it from time to time unless I get distracted and decide to go Caching again. :) That was my issue the other week, to nice to be home by 8 pm :) as for the weekend, since Wednesday is my Friday, am off Thursday and Friday, it is good for me to plkan my weekend unless I ahve allready left for the weekend. :)