View Full Version : Geocoin/Sig Item Trade

Cache Maine
02-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Anybody wanna trade??

Geocoins available (unactivated, trackable)
-World Travel, silver, "animated icon"
-Long Island LIGO, silver, custom icon
-China, silver, custom icon
-Not Another Micro!, black Nickel LE, custom icon

Sig Items needed for my collection:
-Haffy6 waterjet magnet
-Brdad Maine sights cd
-Hiker Twins necklace
-hockamock skeleton key
-Neoncouple coin
-Noreasta boat
-a white ladder for Becket :D

Hiram357
02-28-2006, 10:14 PM
what????? my invisible rocks aren't good enough for your collection?? :(
I have lots of laughing terry's rubber chickens, they're a hoot!! :D :D :D

becket
03-01-2006, 06:45 AM
LOL that made my day! what a cool friend you are! (either that or you are getting tired of my whining! hahaha)

brdad
03-01-2006, 11:44 AM
:D I'll trade a Maine Sights CD for Becket's ladder... :D

It's been a long time since I put out any CD's ... will try and do that sometime in the future. Perhaps there's a cache near Frankfort I haven't done yet...

Since we're talking of sig items, here's how I store mine...

http://www.bytethebullet.com/geocaching/images/animation3.gif

Cache Maine
03-01-2006, 01:01 PM
The New Spinning Sig Item Container....

Hey look a chicken....right there!......there!......there!.....d'oh! I'm getting dizzy!

How much for the whole can? :rolleyes:

we3beans
03-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I CANNOT belive, I have 2 of the sig items you don't have....hmmm...plus, plenty of chickens. sorry, no trade.

Cache Maine
03-01-2006, 06:56 PM
I CANNOT belive, I have 2 of the sig items you don't have....hmmm...plus, plenty of chickens. sorry, no trade.

Not funny man. :cool: :rolleyes: :p :D

What 2 do you have and how in the world did I miss that?

we3beans
03-01-2006, 07:18 PM
I have BrDad's Maine Scenic Sights I got at the top of Bald Mtn at the Voodoo sight and I asked Neoncouple for a coin the first time I met them and they took pity on me.

ajayhawkfan
04-19-2006, 04:59 PM
I have enjoyed caching in Maine and would like a Trackable Maine Geocoin. I have my personal AJAYHAWKFAN geocoin for trade. I made my coins to be placed in caches and have traded for a few. They are not for sale. I did give one to be auctioned for charity and it is around $100 right now.

If anyone is interested please email me at ajayhawkfan@yahoo.com. Thanks!

You have a great web site (I added a picture) and a great state to cache!

Haffy
04-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Email sent and we have the trade. Thanks Jayhawkfan.:D

ajayhawkfan
04-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Thanks for all the offers!!! I hope to cache in your state again very soon!

Hiram357
04-19-2006, 07:58 PM
:D I'll trade a Maine Sights CD for Becket's ladder... :D

It's been a long time since I put out any CD's ... will try and do that sometime in the future. Perhaps there's a cache near Frankfort I haven't done yet...

Since we're talking of sig items, here's how I store mine...

Is it hard to put them in and take them out with that thing spinning all the time???

Hiram357
04-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Not funny man. :cool: :rolleyes: :p :D

What 2 do you have and how in the world did I miss that?

you quoted We3beans, but it says you quoted wudeater and wife.... am i missing something or is that my imagination...:confused::confused::confused:

d’76
04-19-2006, 08:07 PM
you quoted We3beans, but it says you quoted wudeater and wife.... am i missing something or is that my imagination...:confused::confused::confused:

Oh man just when I thought you where better. WE3Beans is Wud eaters twin sister from toledo.

Try to keep up

Hiram357
04-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Oh man just when I thought you where better. WE3Beans is Wud eaters twin sister from toledo.

Try to keep up but why is the computer confused about it??? who's quoting who!?!?!?!?!?!? this is a conspiracy and i dont have to take it!!! :eek::eek::eek:

d’76
04-19-2006, 08:25 PM
but why is the computer confused about it??? who's quoting who!?!?!?!?!?!? this is a conspiracy and i dont have to take it!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Didnt you know that Rick is a Government agent running a sting op to find underground cachers in hiding. Dont ask questions just go with it.:D

Hiram357
04-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Didnt you know that Rick is a Government agent running a sting op to find underground cachers in hiding. Dont ask questions just go with it.:D

you're scaring me dave... i won't be able to sleep tonight... :eek: :eek: :eek:

firefighterjake
04-19-2006, 11:47 PM
but why is the computer confused about it??? who's quoting who!?!?!?!?!?!? this is a conspiracy and i dont have to take it!!! :eek::eek::eek:

You took off the aluminum hat again didn't you? I don't care if it's itchy -- ya gotta keep it on . . . besides we don't want a repeat performance from last summer when you weren't wearing it and the aliens came down and abducted you and performed those experiments on you do we . . . isn't one alien anal probe enough for one life time? :D

becket
04-20-2006, 07:14 AM

geez, hiram! and i thought i had problems keeping up! you are tooooooo funny!

we3beans
04-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Ok Hiram,
We'll start with basic math....2+1=3.
What gets me is you were sitting right next to us when we announced the new name at WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and I've never gotten around to changing our avatar.
:D

Hiram357
04-20-2006, 04:47 PM
You took off the aluminum hat again didn't you? I don't care if it's itchy -- ya gotta keep it on . . . besides we don't want a repeat performance from last summer when you weren't wearing it and the aliens came down and abducted you and performed those experiments on you do we . . . isn't one alien anal probe enough for one life time? :D

OK! OK! ITS ON! ITS ON!!!! but.... i don't remember being abducted?? when did that happen?? and... how do you know about that!!! YOURE ONE OF THEM TOOO!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hiram357
04-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Ok Hiram,
We'll start with basic math....2+1=3.
What gets me is you were sitting right next to us when we announced the new name at WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and I've never gotten around to changing our avatar.
:D

AHAHAHAHA!!! THATS FUNNY!!! cuz i was looking at that and was like... why do they have wudeaters avatar!!! *sigh*:rolleyes:

Hiram357
04-20-2006, 04:50 PM
geez, hiram! and i thought i had problems keeping up! you are tooooooo funny!

someone has too keep it entertaining.... :rolleyes:

Hiram357
04-20-2006, 04:51 PM
soooo.... what happened to wudeater????:confused:

Haffy
04-20-2006, 05:11 PM
They are adding another woodchip to their repetoir so they changed their name. :D

Mainiac1957
04-20-2006, 05:40 PM
They are adding another woodchip to their repetoir so they changed their name. :D
Looks to me like they added a bean.:rolleyes:

Hiram357
04-20-2006, 09:44 PM
beans? woodchips? REPITOIRS!?!?!!?! I need some advil...

firefighterjake
04-20-2006, 09:53 PM
beans? woodchips? REPITOIRS!?!?!!?! I need some advil...

Nah, just another brewski. :D

we3beans
04-21-2006, 10:30 AM
I kicked him out!
Nah, ok here is the truth the whole truth and nothin' but the truth.
Aliens have infiltrated and they've asked me to help out by carrying one of their own for a gestation time (thankfully shorter than elephants gestation time). I agreed, but to maintain our cover, we had to change our geocaching name from Wudeater (and Wife) to We3Beans (Bean is our last name). (And BTW, it was all about a chainsaw, hence the husky avatar). Anywho, the whole reason why the aliens wanted us was to find out more about you. Where you go, who you are with, what you drink etc. Since they've gather a tremendous amount of information here and through your television, stero and computer they may not need the mini-Bean (herein known as Sprout) so we're hoping they just leave him with us (yes, him) and hope he isn't too weird. Does this help?

Hiram357
04-21-2006, 06:28 PM
I kicked him out!
Nah, ok here is the truth the whole truth and nothin' but the truth.
Aliens have infiltrated and they've asked me to help out by carrying one of their own for a gestation time (thankfully shorter than elephants gestation time). I agreed, but to maintain our cover, we had to change our geocaching name from Wudeater (and Wife) to We3Beans (Bean is our last name). (And BTW, it was all about a chainsaw, hence the husky avatar). Anywho, the whole reason why the aliens wanted us was to find out more about you. Where you go, who you are with, what you drink etc. Since they've gather a tremendous amount of information here and through your television, stero and computer they may not need the mini-Bean (herein known as Sprout) so we're hoping they just leave him with us (yes, him) and hope he isn't too weird. Does this help?

wouldn't it have been a whole lot easier to just come out in the open and say that?? now don't you feel better now since that is done and over with?? yah know, it brings to mind a very moving educational documentary, some of you may have heard about it, it's called "Larry Boy, and the fib from outer space" it's a veggie tales documentary, very moving, i laughed, i cried, i ate popcorn. but anyways this should be a lesson to all, don't try to hide things and make up cover stories... just come right out and say it... we're here to listen. :)