vb:literal>

• Welcome to Geocaching Maine!

Thank you for visiting our Web Site! We have information about our upcoming events, what's new with issues facing Maine Geocachers and the geocaching community, who we are and what we do, and a resource section that will grow with time to provide you with everything you need to know about Geocaching!
  • hollora

by Published on 04-28-2011 11:10 AM

Crock Pot MacNCheese – Get Useless in Eustis Way (2nd Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event)
    By hollora

1# Macaroni (cook as directed on package), 2 – 8 oz. packages Shredded Mexican Cheese, 1 – 12 oz can Evaporated Milk, 1 C Regular Milk (1 used 1% milk), 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup, 1 stick butter (I used 1/2 cup tub margarine), salt & pepper and I used a dash of garlic power and some onion powder. Melt the butter with the milk in the crock pot, add all the other ingredients except the macaroni and mix well, add cooked macaroni. Heat in crock pot on high, stirring a few times until cheese is all melted, and continue to heat until hot, bubbly and ready to serve.
    by Published on 04-28-2011 11:10 AM

Pasta Salad (4th Annual Last Cache Bashe of Summer)
    By hollora

1 box of spinach pasta (I used curly), diced onions, diced peppers, some garlic, hand cut up tomatoes, 1 can of black beans (rinsed), 1 can of red kidney beans (rinsed) and a bottle of Hannaford Italian Dressing. All tossed in a 1 Gallon heavy duty zip top plastic bag. The vegetable quantity is to taste and looks.
    by Published on 04-28-2011 09:10 AM

Overnight French Toast (2007 - Apres The Last Cache Bashe of Summer Event)
    By hollora

1 loaf French Bread, 5 eggs, 3/4 c milk, 1/4 Tsp baking powder, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 - 20 oz bag of frozen strawberries (I use a plastic container of sliced strawberries and I think it is about 16 oz), 4 ripe sliced bananas, 3/4 - 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp to 1 T apple pie spice or cinnamon. Cut loaf of bread into 8 or more thick slices. Combine eggs, milk, baking powder and vanilla. Pour mixture over bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight. (I do this in a heavy duty plastic gallon bag. It packs nicely in a frig, sailboat frig, cooler or ice chest.) In the morning combine frozen strawberries (I thaw them overnight), sliced bananas, sugar and spice. Put fruit mixture in greased baking dish, top with prepared bread. Sprinkle bread with additional sugar and cinnamon. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Maine gas prices

• Weather

Registered members can see their local weather forcast here.

Click here to register!