Ten Worst Things About Geocaching on Thanksgiving
Top 10 Worst Things About
Caching on Thanksgiving
By Torry Stiles, aka Torry
10. Severe post-meal TupperWare shortage.
9. Dial-up connection interrupted by call from Great-Aunt Gussie with oyster stuffing recipe.
8. Grandkids demand "One more horsey-ride!" when you're dying to rush out and get that FTF.
7. The oyster dressing is not agreeing with the Jeep ride, if you know what I mean.
6. If Uncle Les asks, "How does that thing know where the cache is?" one more time ...
5. After two-hour dinner it's just too tough to decide ... couch or cache? ...couch or cache?
4. Woods full of well-fed squirrel hunters.
3. Funny looks from store clerk as you buy beef jerky and bottled water.
2. After horrible Jeep ride, you discover can of oysters in cache.
1. You have to carry your GPSr because you can't fasten on a belt.
( Borrowed from "Today's Cacher": http://www.todayscacher.com/2004/nov/)