Don't usually do these...but....
1. What is your name? Kevin Grant
2. What is your GC name? JustKev
3. What kind of GPSr do you use? Garmin Oregon 450
4. What is your favorite feature on your GPSr? Paperless caching.
5. What is your best memory of geocaching? Caching with my wife - so that would be each cache we've found.
6. What is the furthest from your house you’ve ever found a cache? We haven't travelled far, the Washington County cache is currently our furthest.
7. What is the hardest cache you ever found? Laughing Terry's Right in Plain Sight IV. How dare he hide one right in plain sight like that!!!!!
8. What is the most amount of caches you’ve completed in one day? We found 28 on April 18, 2010.
9. How did you get started in geocaching? RCWhit showed JustPJ66 and she showed me.
10. What is the silliest mistake you’ve made while geocaching? Not checking the cache listing to make sure it didn't have an indication that it was missing but not yet archived.
11. What memorable animals have you encountered on the trail? We've seen tons of animals while out on "combination" trips. We cache while we hunt or hunt while we cache. We've seen all manner of birds, wild animals and other geocachers.
12. What is your favorite earthcache? Not fond of earthcaches. Haven't done one.
13. When do you geocache most often? (Season? Time of day?) Usually in the summer. No particular time of day.
14. Who do you usually geocache with? JustPJ66 and her mom tags along occasionally. Used to take Dingo the Geo-Wonder Dog along with us but he is no longer with us. Now we have Nutmeg the Geo-Wonder Dog to ride along with us.
15. Have you ever logged a find on one of your own caches? If not, would you? No and No.
16. What is the most consecutive days you’ve gone caching and had a find? Four days.
17. How do you feel about people who “collect” trackable items? This is a family forum, do you really want me to answer this?
18. Is it all about the numbers for you? No. Have only really paid attention to milestones and then just a little.
19. What have you learned since you started geocaching? Always have spare batteries with you.
20. What is the most interesting travel bug or geocoin you have discovered? Discovering coins and bugs is a low priority with us. We enjoyed being able to discover Mainiac1957's pooches so we got one for our little addition, Nutmeg.