No changes yet. Our plans are still as stands. We are meeting at the Big Indian Cache at 8 am then going to have breakfast together somewhere in Skowhegan. The G Team has a lap top with a bunch of caches in it that we can sit around breakfast and decide what we are going to do and in what order.Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
So unless it is going to pour down rain we are still going. The camping/overnight thing is still up in the air but The G Team and us are bringing the equipment just in case we decide to do an overnighetr somewhere.