vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My apologies

There is always hope! Micros are OK, the more you do the more you like them.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

I'm beginning to think that the micro itself isn't so bad after all - it's the puzzles leading up to them that I am now struggling with - hehehe
    ~ Beach Comber ~

GEE WIZ, I guess i missed something, We are all different in our own ways. YES , Geocaching can be a stress reliever cause when you are out there on the hunt, you have only one thing in mind and the heck with all the rest.. Sometimes i forget that the simple things in life are what make it all worth while, and my motto is " somebody has always got it worse that i do " Thanks for all the website work.. .

wbdent Well I did get some good stress relief in today. I took my snowmobile out and actually got to ride it for 182 miles. I had a good day. I am looking forward to doing it again next weekend. I may even go to the snow cross races tomorrow in Skowhegan.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow

Put the sled up for sale and buy a 4 wheeler your stress will drop...
    Or even better . . . keep the sled around for next year and buy a four wheeler for use this Summer and Fall . . . to be honest I've put more miles on my ATV doing work on the local snowmobile trails down here this Winter than I have on my sled on the same trails . . . although I have managed to get in a little over 1,000 miles on the sled as well . . . just not around home.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Or even better . . . keep the sled around for next year and buy a four wheeler for use this Summer and Fall . . . to be honest I've put more miles on my ATV doing work on the local snowmobile trails down here this Winter than I have on my sled on the same trails . . . although I have managed to get in a little over 1,000 miles on the sled as well . . . just not around home.
    there's some decent snow up in rangeley, i had to snowshoe bald mt a couple times last week, there were sledds all over the place.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    there's some decent snow up in rangeley, i had to snowshoe bald mt a couple times last week, there were sledds all over the place.
    There is some awesome snowmobling to be had in Rangeley. That was where I went yesterday and put 182 miles on my sled. I would go again today but I am pretty sore after putting 182 miles on for a first ride.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Actually there is snow around . . . it's just that you have to hunt for it a bit more this year. I've managed to get a little over 1,000 miles so far, but I've had to trailer them each and every time to get those miles.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Actually there is snow around . . . it's just that you have to hunt for it a bit more this year. I've managed to get a little over 1,000 miles so far, but I've had to trailer them each and every time to get those miles.
    Yeah, there was at least 10" minimum on the trail i had to hike. there were some snow drifts that were covering bridges that i know were at lest 5ft under the snow.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.