vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slipping into Summer event cache 2006

Hybrid View

Default Slipping into Summer event cache 2006

wbdent I started this thread for the planning of our even that we are going to hold in June of this year. It will be “Slipping into Summer 2”. Tink and I are planning on doing something different that has not been done at a cache event before and we need to get a head count on how many people are actually planning on coming to this event. This head count is imperative to what we are planning on doing. If we do not get a good head count then we will not be able to do what we are planning. I am sorry but I will not say what it is just yet. I will post more about this after we get a head count and do the research into what we are planning on doing. The initial head count will get us rolling. I think once we announce what we are planning on doing then the head count will increase. But we need this for a starter. So please if you know you are going to come and are going to make every effort to attend please let us know the head count for your family/group that will come with you.
    Blazing Troll

Rick, if the good lord's willing and the creek don't rise, at least one G Team member will be there, probably two, possibly all three. Can't wait!

Default Depends on the date

Right now I have most of the month of June open except for the 24th. You know I'll show if at all possible.
    Happy Trails!

What is the day?

I will be on the Trek Across Maine again this year, but that won't stop me from comming. I may not have transportation this year, and that WILL stop me. The Trek is 16-18 June.

At least one of us will be there, unless it's the last weekend in June.

Quote Originally Posted by tat
    What is the day?

I will be on the Trek Across Maine again this year, but that won't stop me from comming. I may not have transportation this year, and that WILL stop me. The Trek is 16-18 June.
    We have not set a date yet. We will probably pick the date sometime next month.
    Blazing Troll

If it's any weekend except the first one (guard duty), I'm in.

...If it's nude caching, I'll try to get out of guard

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    I started this thread for the planning of our even that we are going to hold in June of this year. It will be “Slipping into Summer 2”. Tink and I are planning on doing something different that has not been done at a cache event before and we need to get a head count on how many people are actually planning on coming to this event. This head count is imperative to what we are planning on doing. If we do not get a good head count then we will not be able to do what we are planning. I am sorry but I will not say what it is just yet. I will post more about this after we get a head count and do the research into what we are planning on doing. The initial head count will get us rolling. I think once we announce what we are planning on doing then the head count will increase. But we need this for a starter. So please if you know you are going to come and are going to make every effort to attend please let us know the head count for your family/group that will come with you.
    Your having an event at a nude compound, That was going to be my first event. Well great minds think alike. I'll bring summer and her sister

I Will Try To Plan On Being There. Atleast Make An Appearance. Will Try To Get Side-kick To Join.

Default Share my tent?

It sleeps four, or two, or one. I guess it is determined by which tent I bring.