vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Cape Split

Now, I have to respond to this. I am a Valley Girl (Annapolis Valley) and grew up with Cape Split in my back door. I highly recommend this hike with or without caches. Camp at Cape Blomidon Provincial Park and you may bump into my Mum and Dad who do campground hosting and are geocachers!

Hi thecyr, Dave and Gail here, we are newbies and are having a great time at this hobby so far. Gail is from P.E.I and has friends in St John. There are some caches in P.E.I. I see on the GC site, 54 total, so we will be caching there this summer when we take our annual week home for Gail. Welcome from "Dave and Gail" and Shamis

Default Caching on PEI

We went up there for a week last summer camping. It was my first time, but it won't be the last. I think I got around 40 or so caches that week. They are mostly easy ones so you can get a bunch.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Welcome. Great last name...
    I always heard everyone north of Millinocket was related, so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail
    Hi thecyr, Dave and Gail here, we are newbies and are having a great time at this hobby so far. Gail is from P.E.I and has friends in St John. There are some caches in P.E.I. I see on the GC site, 54 total, so we will be caching there this summer when we take our annual week home for Gail. Welcome from "Dave and Gail" and Shamis
    My wife and I have been to PEI three times and absolutely love it . . . we always try to avoid the busy summer months and have usually visited in September when things are winding down . . . kind of makes me think that this is what much of Maine used to be like. A very pretty island and very nice folks. I would highly recommend a trip to PEI to anyone.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I would highly recommend a trip to PEI to anyone.
    We like ALL the Canadian Atlantic provinces.

Some of the best caches we've seen are in the Fredericton, St John and Moncton areas of New Brunswick.

We've been to PEI twice, but not since we started caching.

We also want to get back to Newfoundland, but it takes SOOOO much time getting there and back.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    We like ALL the Canadian Atlantic provinces.

Some of the best caches we've seen are in the Fredericton, St John and Moncton areas of New Brunswick.

We've been to PEI twice, but not since we started caching.

We also want to get back to Newfoundland, but it takes SOOOO much time getting there and back.
    OK, OK . . . yes, I too love our Canadian friends to the north as well and there are some beautiful areas.

I've also visited Nova Scotia some as well and liked that province as well. Never made it as far as Newfoundland and to tell the truth I've always just passed through New Brunswick . . . even though I know there are some beautiful spots there as well.

I haven't been up north/east however since I've started geo-caching either.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

We'll be off to newfoundland in august (western portion) for the first time, and can't wait to get up there.

My girlfriend is from PEI and I really like Marco Polo campgrounds in Cavendish & Mill River on the western part of the Island. The caches are good, but don't get many logs during off-season.

But the big outing this summer will be to Baxter Park in late july. I hope log a few caches along the way.

Everyone going to NS should take The Cat! I guarantee the air conditioning works great!and the beer is definitely going to be cold!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Far away from Maine

I am from Tuscaloosa, AL and my girlfriend and I love the thought of coming to Maine one day. We also want to find a way to get a Maine geocoin. Any ideas?