vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ftf!

Default Ftf!

Okay Okay, I know it's not right to brag and all. But today is a momentous occasion... *sniff* I got a (my first) FTF on Laughing Terry's "In plain sight #2" Thank you, Thank... No, no, a standing ovation is not necessary. I would like to thank all the people that made this possible... like the ones that live closer to Skowhegan that I do and just weren't paying attention to the site at that time. and the cops that didn't pull me over, and to me for finding it.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Okay Okay, I know it's not right to brag and all. But today is a momentous occasion... *sniff* I got a (my first) FTF on Laughing Terry's "In plain sight #2" Thank you, Thank... No, no, a standing ovation is not necessary. I would like to thank all the people that made this possible... like the ones that live closer to Skowhegan that I do and just weren't paying attention to the site at that time. and the cops that didn't pull me over, and to me for finding it.
    Here's a virtual "pat-on-the-back" for you Hiram Congratulations!!!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

No, no, a standing ovation is not necessary.
    I stood up and clapped for you anyways Hiram............
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

I feel so special now! I feel like one of those big time cachers now! I already notified the associated press about it, but they haven't gotten back to me yet, they must be busy trying to make room for my headline or somethin

Look outside your window. CNN and Fox vans are pulling up as we speak...

The first FTF is really fun. Congrats!

Way to go Hiram. You can thank me for that FTF too if you want. I was sitting here at my puter when the instant notification came up around 3 o'clock or so. I thought to myself do I want another FTF? I have over 50 now and I said to myself, naw ,maybe someone else will get that adrenalin rush when they open up the log and not see any other signatures there. Congrats to Hiram and sorry to Flowerlady who was so close and but still hasn't gotten one yet.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Look outside your window. CNN and Fox vans are pulling up as we speak...

The first FTF is really fun. Congrats!
    Wow information travels fast. I hear that Oprah, Maury and Montel want to book Hiram for a spot on their shows. Seseame Street would like him to do a guest appearance and soon Hiram's picture with the FTF in hand will be featured on all Wheaties cereal boxes.( be sure to Hiram) Start using a pencil instead of a pen on that calendar of yours Hiram.
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Way to go Hiram. You can thank me for that FTF too if you want. I was sitting here at my puter when the instant notification came up around 3 o'clock or so. I thought to myself do I want another FTF? I have over 50 now and I said to myself, naw ,maybe someone else will get that adrenalin rush when they open up the log and not see any other signatures there. Congrats to Hiram and sorry to Flowerlady who was so close and but still hasn't gotten one yet.
    Now I almost don't believe you about that one, cuz I got home at 4:30 checked mail... no notifications... checked gc.com... no new caches, chatted online for about an hour and checked again and there it was! but i still havent gotten an instant notification about it... so maybe my computer is just slow on getting new information... but if you got it at 3... Thanks for lettin us small fries have a chance to fight it out for a ftf! (my left eye is starting to bruise from when flwrldy knocked me down tryin to pry the cache outta my hands... the stitches went it ok... )

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    Wow information travels fast. I hear that Oprah, Maury and Montel want to book Hiram for a spot on their shows. Seseame Street would like him to do a guest appearance and soon Hiram's picture with the FTF in hand will be featured on all Wheaties cereal boxes.( be sure to Hiram) Start using a pencil instead of a pen on that calendar of yours Hiram.
    I'm sorry do I know you people... OHHHH I REMEMBER YOU GUYS NOW! from the geosumthinmaine sight right?? I've been so busy with this FTF spotlight stuff the world is just flyin by me!! I barely recognize myself when i look in the mirror anymore... i see my reflection and i jump back saying woa! whos that stud puppy of a proffesional geocacher!!

whos that stud puppy of a proffesional geocacher!!
    You are on your way to being a "mature cacher" - hehehehe

Congrats! It is fun to get the FTF. Hope you enjoy more along the way
    ~ Beach Comber ~