vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ftf!

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Congrats to Hiram and sorry to Flowerlady who was so close and but still hasn't gotten one yet.
    Flowerlady is aware of a cache that RULOST2? and I have been planning for a long time. We want to wait until spring is well sprung before we set it up, but we'll try and give her a "heads up" so she gets the FTF! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Okay Okay, I know it's not right to brag and all. But today is a momentous occasion... *sniff* I got a (my first) FTF on Laughing Terry's "In plain sight #2"
    "Sniff"? What - did Terry put a beer in the cache for a FTF prize so you'd be able to follow your nose? LOL!

Congrats, anyway, Hiram. Remember, it's the numbers that count!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    You are on your way to being a "mature cacher" - hehehehe

Congrats! It is fun to get the FTF. Hope you enjoy more along the way

Mature Cacher????? Can anyone in this group be described as mature???? I know I do not even attempt to be that

Congrats Hiram . . . I remember the first time I was FTF on a cache . . . a very rare event incidentally when you live so close to Haffy and TRF!

Incidentally, stay tuned . . . I should be releasing one or two caches in my area in the next week or so. Right now I'm waiting for the snow to dissipate some to make the search a little more challenging.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Do I sense a Discovery Channel documentary somewhere here? No, No, I think that maybe it is a Knighting by the Queen.... Way to go Hiram.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Congrats Hiram . . . I remember the first time I was FTF on a cache . . . a very rare event incidentally when you live so close to Haffy and TRF!

Incidentally, stay tuned . . . I should be releasing one or two caches in my area in the next week or so. Right now I'm waiting for the snow to dissipate some to make the search a little more challenging.
    No no! Not this week, you must mean next week. LOL

Congrats to Hiram on his FTF. Wish you many more but you'll earn them, especially in our area,,, . Hopefully see you on the trail,,,,,( just after I find the cache.)

Happy Caching!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    No no! Not this week, you must mean next week. LOL
    Yes, Yes, this week Jake, Steve has to work this week.....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Yes, Yes, this week Jake, Steve has to work this week.....
    I actually was thinking of Steve as I was getting the coords for the first cache placement . . . thought that I should probably try to release two at once to give some other folks half a chance at getting one of the two FTF. I hold him in this high esteem even though it seems as though lately there are some folks south of us that are "encroaching" on your guy's "territory" when it comes to being FTF. I still have to get the coords and permission for my second soon-to-be released cache though.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I actually was thinking of Steve as I was getting the coords for the first cache placement . . . thought that I should probably try to release two at once to give some other folks half a chance at getting one of the two FTF. I hold him in this high esteem even though it seems as though lately there are some folks south of us that are "encroaching" on your guy's "territory" when it comes to being FTF. I still have to get the coords and permission for my second soon-to-be released cache though.

I'm quitting work, thats all their is to that. Bring it on! Next week PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!!! LOL