vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My apologies

Default My apologies

wbdent I would like to make this post in all seriousness here. I know that I may have been on a lot nerves lately and I am sorry if I stepped on anyone toes over the last two months with some of the things I have said. I have had a lot going on with my other web site and it has consumed me. I have had to deal with some real trouble makers on that site and it took its toll on me. I having to step up and be the ass sometimes. But these individuals just kept pressing there luck and their luck finally ran out with me. So dealing with that and the price increase of the server from $40 a month t $160 a month had me worried. But thanks to member here and on WhiteBlaze it looks like we are all set with the donations we received. Another stressful thing going on with the other site is I am in the process of have a special program written for that site that is in the excess of over $4,000 to $5,000 was a stressful thin to undertake and that is still being worked out. So I am still a little stressed out.

wbdent Anyways I was just explaining some of the reason why I was stressed out. I am not trying to make excuses just stating what I have been going through. I did not realize how stressed out I was unit the WWWWWW2 cache event this last weekend when I went out caching after the event with some fellow cachers and had a good time and was able to relax again. I forgot how much fun caching could be. I know I have pointed out that others take this sport too seriously. But then after sitting back and looking at my other web site last night. I was thinking that I take this web site stuff to seriously. So people are wondering or maybe saying the same thing about me that I have said about them just on a different hobby. So in a way I do not have a lot of room to speak. So I apologize if I have offended anyone in any of my posts. My posts were intended to just state my opinion on some things but I may have come across to strong not in the right manner. So if any of my post seemed to come off that way then please except my apologies. I am sincere when I say this. I should have not let things get to me like they did. For those of you who know me and those that don’t k I want you all to know that my post were not meant to offend anyone in any way and if they did I am very sorry.

No Gob-ler this does not mean I like micros now. But I did have fun doing the two that I did this weekend. So maybe there is hope for me yet.
    Blazing Troll

Post Well no wonder....

you're feeling stressed Rick. You sitting at your computer at 1 am writing long rambling apologies. I think the majority of us here know you for who you are and what you do. And yes it was nice to go caching with you after the event last weekend. Like old times wasn't it. You know your efforts are always appreciated. Or at least you should be aware. See you later, Brad
    Happy Trails!

No - we all know the REAL reason why you're stressed out: NO SNOW!

Yeah Rick ,what they said. Stop being so damned stressed out and just use spell check on everything you write and things will be fine.......
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

No worries!! Glad to have been part of the relaxation - laughter is important!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

one word... BEER
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    one word... BEER
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Rick we appreciate all you are doing for this website. Working in the networking field I know first hand of the stress you feel. Your doing a great job and if you can't vent on us and feel better who can you vent on.....

Put the sled up for sale and buy a 4 wheeler your stress will drop...or at least the registration fees will!!!!

Team Teebow

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    one word... BEER
    Hey! RULOST2? and I found the place to solve BOTH problems! We went to St. George, Quebec today. PLENTY OF SNOW. And that Canadian Ale is SOOOOO good...

Don't sweat it! Talking about what went wrong is just as important as what went right. And spelling mistakes are wicked entertainin'