vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention All Maine Cachers!!!

Hybrid View

Default Attention All Maine Cachers!!!

This is a warning to all maine cachers. On SATURDAY THE 18TH OF MARCH 2006 there will be a series of events that will change the way you look at caching forever! Be warned that there will be caches published on SATURDAY THE 18TH OF MARCH 2006. I will not tell you where these caches are, I will not tell you how many caches there are. But there is more than one cache, and there is more than one cacher involved in my geocaching conspiracy!! IF YOU HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A FTF (FIRST TIME FIND) THIS COULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY! On SATURDAY THE 18TH OF MARCH 2006 KEEP ONE EYE ON YOUR COMPUTER AND THE OTHER EYE ON THE ROAD! This is all the infomation I will give out about this unorthodox event. Not even under torture or threats of death will I divulge any more information than this.... you have been warned.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

hmm, so you will not tell.... What if we threaten your beer?????? Ok if that does not work what if we offer Beer as a bribe???

Quote Originally Posted by robt
    hmm, so you will not tell.... What if we threaten your beer?????? Ok if that does not work what if we offer Beer as a bribe???
    Ya know, I used to worry about all the beer I drink. I would say to myself, "what if I run out!?!?! " But then as I grew older about the age of 15 I came to the realization that THEY MAKE MORE EVERY DAY!!! SO DRINK UP!! and so for the beer as a brib, I can not. I am sworn to secrecy by an oath of the inner circle of cachers involved. We've got a secret handshake and everything. But just keep in mind, SATURDAY MARCH 18TH 2006!!!! Will be the day that everyone has a chance... MUHWAHAHAHA!!!!

Awww, what a bummer,as I am not going to be in the area for that whole weekend. So Steve and Terry and all the other FTF addicts, go for it!!!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Awww, what a bummer,as I am not going to be in the area for that whole weekend. So Steve and Terry and all the other FTF addicts, go for it!!!!!
    WHAT!?!?!!??!!?! WELL THEN YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR PLANS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Ya know, I used to worry about all the beer I drink. I would say to myself, "what if I run out!?!?! " But then as I grew older about the age of 15 I came to the realization that THEY MAKE MORE EVERY DAY!!! SO DRINK UP!! and so for the beer as a brib, I can not. I am sworn to secrecy by an oath of the inner circle of cachers involved. We've got a secret handshake and everything. But just keep in mind, SATURDAY MARCH 18TH 2006!!!! Will be the day that everyone has a chance... MUHWAHAHAHA!!!!
    ok I am just bummed cause I have to do that work thing and will not be able to go for the race. That and if I could start on friday my day off I might find it with my magellan before the end of the year

BUt ok, well I guess i will loose another bunch of FTF's and never know the joy of being the first

Cool Me neither

I too will be elsewhere. With Haffy as a matter of fact! Not close enough to run for FTF's for sure.
    Happy Trails!

so the big cheese FTF hound wont' be around????? this might make it interesting then, let some greenhorns get the taste of blood and fight it out

We were going to hide our first cache next weekend, maybe we'll wait and enjoy the fun of a possible FTF.

Geesh Hiram . . . not even a hint as to where these caches may be placeed . . . Central Maine, Southern Maine, Northern Maine, etc.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."