vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pocket querys

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    I believe the following is the best way, and I use it. It will have no duplicates, so you get your money's worth.

Using the method of test-firing PQs in my previous post in this thread, search for all Maine caches as you normally would, and don't select any origin. Then, play with the "Placed during" numbers until you get close to 500 caches. For example, I get 2 PQs for my unfound Maine caches. My first PQ has caches placed from Jan 1, 2000 to Feb 28th 2006, and my second PQ has caches between March 1st, 2006 and December 31st, 2009.
    2009???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    2009???
    Well, if you'd rather, you can set it to 4/15/2006 today, edit it tomorrow to say 4/16/2006, the next day edit it to 4/17/2006, etc., etc., etc......

With your last PQ, it just makes sense to set it to the latest date that GC.com will allow, so that it will always include the latest caches. Well, at least until December 31st, 2009.

Let me see if I can explain in a manner you would understand...

Say I built you a computerized beer converor system. It will deliver a beer to your recliner every 5 minutes from your fridge and you get to specify which date range it will function. Do you set it for 4/15/06 since 4/16/06 hasn't come yet, or do you set it for the last date my software allows, which is
    December 31st, 2009?

Say I built you a computerized beer converor system. It will deliver a beer to your recliner every 5 minutes from your fridge and you get to specify which date range it will function.
    Can you give us an estimate on how much that would cost? You can probably cut the cost a lot by just designing it to deliver a beer every 20 minutes, too. I'm not like Hiram...

(Sheesh! I remember WELL the days when we lived in Belgium, and had Stella Artois delivered to our doorstep. Glass bottles, wooden crate, and all that. It is encouraging, though to see that Stella is now available in the Solon Corner Market! Sheesh! What is the world coming to??? )

Well, if you'd rather, you can set it to 4/15/2006 today, edit it tomorrow to say 4/16/2006, the next day edit it to 4/17/2006, etc., etc., etc......

With your last PQ, it just makes sense to set it to the latest date that GC.com will allow, so that it will always include the latest caches. Well, at least until December 31st, 2009.

Let me see if I can explain in a manner you would understand...

Say I built you a computerized beer converor system. It will deliver a beer to your recliner every 5 minutes from your fridge and you get to specify which date range it will function. Do you set it for 4/15/06 since 4/16/06 hasn't come yet, or do you set it for the last date my software allows, which is
    December 31st, 2009?
    THATS INSANE!!!! why would I have a beer conveyor going that slow??? I'd be better off hooking a garden hose up to the kegerator...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.