vb:literal>

Thread: Free The Jeeps

Default Free The Jeeps

OK, people. I see that a lot of you are holding on to Jeep Travel bugs. Please let them go! It is especially annoying to see that some people have more than one!

And those 2 YJTB's that are still showing up in the BBQ cache? Obviously someone has those, and is happy that there ar eno pointers to them......

I was diligent and placed my #1027 jeep off to a cache far, far away where it was snatched up real fast by Parmachenee.
    Come to think of it....I haven't seen or heard of any Jeep TB's since then....

HMMMMMM Now I want one too.....
    Silva, of the forest

Beneath you, feel the Earth.
    Above you, feel the Sky.
    Around you, feel the presence and the Power
    of the Trees!

Well,I had 3 YJTB's that came away from the BBQ and I placed them all about a week or so later. I have a watch on them and they seem to be traveling quite extensibly around the state. I figured that some of them would fall into hands that didn't want to part with them,so that didn't bother me ,fortunately the 3 that I had have been moving around pretty good. I think once the (new fad) of them wears off we will be seeing them move around more often. If not, then maybe some people just have a new Jeep hanging from their desktop. It really doesn't bother me too much.

Unhappy Aye carumba!

Felt guilty -- dropped one off last night. Will pass the other off at the get-together this weekend.

Haven't had much time for geocaching lately -- didn't mean to hold on to them for so long.

-RanMan22

Default new jeeps

Greetings all - this is my first time posting. Recently joined after getting an email from YOP. Thanks! Just received a Jeep in the mail after emailing Jeep requesting one. Dind't actually think it would work but sure enough, I got a response and a JeepTB (#4002) in the mail this week. It looks like they still have quite a few that have not been released. I did some searching on the site and they have 5000 or so numbered but many not out in caches. It seems like the initial flurry has died down so maybe we can get some more, especially for the September event...Jim