vb:literal>

Thread: How do you......

Default How do you......

Hey folks, anyone know how to add a bitmap image to a cache description? Christy has done a puzzle using the paint program for a new cache and we'd like to upload it to the description page in order to submit it before the flurry of new caches comes out this weekend. Help!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

ummm... have you tried scotch tape??? if that doesn't work have you tried just scotch (nothing younger than 12 years)??? other than that, i have no clue...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    ummm... have you tried scotch tape??? if that doesn't work have you tried just scotch (nothing younger than 12 years)??? other than that, i have no clue...
    No, I haven't tried scotch....beer certainly hasn't helped!!
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    No, I haven't tried scotch....beer certainly hasn't helped!!
    from what I have been told about past events... beer usually doesn't help any of my complicated situations...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Hey folks, anyone know how to add a bitmap image to a cache description? Christy has done a puzzle using the paint program for a new cache and we'd like to upload it to the description page in order to submit it before the flurry of new caches comes out this weekend. Help!
    Start your cacahe description and then review it. Go to add images and upload the image you need. Once the image is uploaded right click and hit "View Image" then copy the address (http://). go back to your listing and "Edit listing" go down to your description and add the image by using

img src=http://address inside the html tags.

It sounds a lot more complicated than it really is and after you do it once it will come easy.

Feel free to e-mail me for my phone number if you need help and I can talk you through it.

Randy,

Send me the picture and the cache description and I can do it for you. HEHE. Else do what laughingterry suggested or call me. I'm in your local phone directory. LOL

Default Thanks Terry!!

Well, after much "discussion" and about 6 hours at the computer and Terry's help the cache is finally submitted for review.....Phew!
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Randy,

Send me the picture and the cache description and I can do it for you. HEHE. Else do what laughingterry suggested or call me. I'm in your local phone directory. LOL

Ya, sure Steve..........I would but I think we got it.
    Have Fun & Be Safe!