vb:literal>

Thread: I've crossed the line

Default I've crossed the line

My husband bought me my GPS because I wanted something to do with the kids on weekends. I don't want to raise couch potatoes. Its gotten so that every morning I put the computer on when he leaves for work at 5 to see where the new caches are and who beat the regulars to the FTF Around here its been Gobbler. Today I finally did it I went out, no kids, no husband and found a cache alone. I still can't just run around doing them at will but Hey That's even FUN ALONE!

I lost my best GPSr to my wife...Now I'm stuck with the old eTrex Legend, I'm beginning to think I've become second fiddle to Geocaching. I think you two have gone loco....

Team Teebow 1

P.S. she also checks the computer first thing in the morning...for her it's a priority before getting the kids up. I think she has lost it......

Its all #2's fault and you can tell her I said so!

RULOST2? doesn't do computers or GPSr's. When we go caching, she carries the bag of "swag" and decides what goes in the cache. She's going to Mississippi next week to visit her family, and REFUSES TO DO ANY CACHES!!!

Sheesh! ANOTHER state!!!

(It is about the numbers, after all...)

The house is so PEACEFUL when she's out caching!!!!! It only cost me my best GPS and $30 bucks to fill her gas tank...............Now that's priceless!

I'm suprised she hasn't asked for her own Geocache account.....
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......