vb:literal>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: FTF-A-Thon Updates

Default Up to the individuals

When I go caching with a group of friends and we get a FTF at a cache. Which by the way MUST be in Bangor or further north to even have a fighting chance. We will claim them as co-FTF's. This is our rule, and it's the way we like to play the game. I guess we just don't take it as serious as some do, but hey that's just us. Nothing wrong with doing it either way as long as everyone is on the same page.
    Happy Trails!

When I'm with a group, I don't care WHO finds it as long as SOMEONE does! And if we "catch" someone with the cache when we arrive all that much better!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans
    When I'm with a group, I don't care WHO finds it as long as SOMEONE does! And if we "catch" someone with the cache when we arrive all that much better!
    I can not agree with this more. I don't sit at my computer waiting to try and get a FTF. In fact I have never gotten one. It is not my goal when caching. I would not mind getting a FTF. But it is just not on my agenda. Maybe someday I will and if I do then so be it.
    Blazing Troll

i'm still asleep when most people are getting their ftf...

I think we need to form an inquisition to go around and enforced geocaching laws, and torture people until we find out who really got the first time find... you know bring back the days of the iron maiden, do some draw and quarter kinda stuff, that really makes people talk!! Show people that were not messing around when it comes to geocaching!!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    . . . you know bring back the days of the iron maiden . . .
    And Scorpion . . . Def Leopard . . . Poison . . . Guns N' Roses . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans
    i'm still asleep when most people are getting their ftf...
    Ohhhhhhhh, but soon enough you will be up at all hours of the night - planned and unplanned. All you will have to do is strap Baby Bean in a papoose and set forth. Just think of all the first to finds you will get. But then again, you will be experiencing an entirely different set of firsts once the little one arrives. I can't wait to meet him/her!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    And Scorpion . . . Def Leopard . . . Poison . . . Guns N' Roses . . .
    *sigh* just keep making ladders Jake, consider your talking privilages revoked until further notice...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    *sigh* just keep making ladders Jake, consider your talking privilages revoked until further notice...
    Sorry Hiram . . . I've been inhaling too much sawdust and paint fumes I guess. Incidentally does anyone know how to best remove spray paint from glasses with those plastic lens -- I've got about a bazillion multi-colored spots on them that I didn't notice until I took them off the other day and now they're dried on there in pretty good shape and . . . mmmmmppphhhhhh (Hiram has now applied the duct tape to Firefighterjake's mouth so he can no longer talk.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Sorry Hiram . . . I've been inhaling too much sawdust and paint fumes I guess. Incidentally does anyone know how to best remove spray paint from glasses with those plastic lens -- I've got about a bazillion multi-colored spots on them that I didn't notice until I took them off the other day and now they're dried on there in pretty good shape and . . . mmmmmppphhhhhh (Hiram has now applied the duct tape to Firefighterjake's mouth so he can no longer talk.)
    i would try rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth, like a gun cleaning cloth or tissue, i wouldnt use cotton becuase it could be abbrasive to the plastic. And just keep rubbing in the same direction back and forth so that you dont get swirlly spots on your glasses. (if the rubbing alcohol doesnt work, i would try mineral spirits)