vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone willing to share their technique for tonight?

Default Anyone willing to share their technique for tonight?

Team Teebow will be sitting back and watching who will be first to log what cache. But my question for you FTF racers, how are you going to do it?

• Are you going to go to a certain area with a wireless device and find a hot spot and just wait?
    • Are you going to head out from home as soon as one comes up?
    • Are you or your significant other taking shifts monitoring GC.com for new posts?
    • Are you and your caching partner splitting up and going in different directions for the FTF claim on different caches?

Again, is anyone willing to share his or her strategy?

I think I have narrowed down a few locations for caches by taking measurements from the TB movements. I’m willing to guess a cache or two are within 10 miles of me. That is a best guess so I’ll be surprised as to how close I come.

Team Teebow
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

I think I'll just sit back and watch the FTF logs! Too bad I wasn't a bit closer!

~~~~~!!!&&^&^$&^#@!^@%&^&&*#@$~~~~~

My strategy. Everyone who reads this message has unwittingly been exposed to a computer virus that will render their computer unable to download any information from GC.com. Of course my computer is immune to the virus and I alone will receive all the info regarding new caches......Uh...yes dear, be right there..........my wife is calling me back to reality...

Good Luck to all FTF seekers and Happy Caching!!!!

99 has taken care Of the virus. Let the races begin. Man I think my shoe is ringing again!!!

Don't worry, all necessary precautions have been taken. We have snipers set up in prime vantage points in case we find anyone cheating... and there are claymores set up through spots where bushwhacking is forbidden. All wireless connections will be disconnected thanks to my friends at verizon and us cell. We'll be disabling all microwave sites in the state to keep all wireless communications down until the final cache is published.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

You are all too late - I have found them all already.
    As soon as they are present on the website I will log my FTF along with the First To Post
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    You are all too late - I have found them all already.
    As soon as they are present on the website I will log my FTF along with the First To Post
    if a little red dot suddenly appears on your forehead through the window, stand very very still... this type of information leak is unacceptable.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I am sitting near a window at this very moment and am truly amazed at how still I can hold my head while I type. This is serious business!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Here's Gob-lers' and Hoamdezinahs' strategy. Discreetly find a location with WIFI in the Waterville area and arrange to spend the night before the big event. Then pounce on the caches as soon as they are posted....LOL. This is dedication gentlemen, best of luck!!! Sorry you got beat out at the Connor Grist Mill cache in Unity...LOL. I noticed you didn't post a log yet....LOL..

I actually have a confession to make . . . I'm not planning on attempting any FTFs . . . and therefore I have no hints or tips.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."