vb:literal>

Thread: I need help in southern maine

d’76 Guest

Default I need help in southern maine

Recently my Grandmother past away and left a huge mess for my mom and I to clean up.

So I have a house(residence) and alot of dolls(some old, some junk and some maybe collectible) and some maybe collectible dishes.

What I am wondering is do any of you have or know anyone who has experiance and buying complete estates and all the stuff inside for a lump some and then they take the burden?

or

Do you know anyone that would be willing to come look at the dolls, someone to come look at the dishes, Some one to buy the house or auction the house.

The place I speak of is in Bath. If you have more questions please ask. I have some answers and others may take time.

Any help will be good help.

Thanks,

Dave

First guy that comes to mind is James Julia in Fairfield Maine, especially if there might be antiques or collectibles. His Number is 453-7125 He travels all over the country and even internationally.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    First guy that comes to mind is James Julia in Fairfield Maine, especially if there might be antiques or collectibles. His Number is 453-7125 He travels all over the country and even internationally.

Thanks I'll check into that

This person came to mind first as he is located not to far from Bath.
    http://www.fosterauctions.com/

I also found this person ..........
    http://www.cyrauction.com/contact.asp

And here is a list of upcoming auctions that give links to websites and contact information........
    http://www.maineauctioneers.org/auction_listing.asp

They may be interested in looking at the collectibles or perhaps the whole estate. If they only want to look at the collectibles, I bet they cany give you information on someone who will do the rest.

Hope this helps Dave! You and your family have been in my thoughts.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

I don't have any advice to offer Dave, but I did want to pass on my condolences.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Auction

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976

Do you know anyone that would be willing to come look at the dolls, someone to come look at the dishes, Some one to buy the house or auction the house.

Thanks,

Dave
    Hi Dave: You might try DA Folsom Auction Services of Raymond, Maine. The telephone # is 207-428-3866. I used Dale many years ago when I lived in Monticello, Maine. I was more then happy with his services.

d’76 Guest

Many Thanks, for all the kind words. Part of life is death, just one of those things that you have to deal with.

Thanks all from the family