vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATV (cache machine) for sale

Is that a cache I see in the back left corner sitting on the floor? If so, am I FTF? -or- do I have to wait till its published......
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Just because..... How much?

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAD-MUFFIN
    Just because..... How much?
    I would like to get 5100$ for the whole package or 4800$ without the trailer.

d’76 Guest

Well, I posted the wheeler Uncle Henrys. It isnt looking good. THere are pages of ATVs for sale, I guess my thought is unless you can by one with cash dont finance one. It's a terrible feeling to be making that payment every month and not be able to ride it any where. I maybe should say ride it anywhere around here. Living in the Old Town area there are no trails to ride to speak of.

Dave, there's a trail that runs right through Old Town. It's called I-95

..but seriously, I was up in Milo/Brownville yesterday and the Rails to Trails system up there allows ATVs (just not right now due to wet ground). Too bad there aren't more of them further south.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Well, I posted the wheeler Uncle Henrys. It isnt looking good. THere are pages of ATVs for sale, I guess my thought is unless you can by one with cash dont finance one. It's a terrible feeling to be making that payment every month and not be able to ride it any where. I maybe should say ride it anywhere around here. Living in the Old Town area there are no trails to ride to speak of.
    A) You're right about Uncle Henrys. This time of year is when folks who want a new ATV are listing their old one and it's the time of year when folks who just want to get rid of their ATV figure people are looking.

B) You're right about cash vs. financing. My philosophy is that unless I have the money saved up and banked (or I know it's coming soon -- i.e. a check for some work I've done on the side is coming in) I won't buy a toy. I'll finance a house, a car, etc. but not a "toy." Sometimes this means I don't get instant gratification or cannot get the biggest and best, but when we have a winter like this past winter I don't feel as bad as the guy who is paying monthly payments on a sled he can't use.

C) You're ribht about no trails in Old Town, but . . . in checking the new ATV Trail map I see that the Sunrise Trail (extensive trail system with 700+ miles) is near Milford or you can jump on at the Airline Snack Bar on Rt. 9. There is also a smaller trail near Lagrange and a fairly big trail in Lincoln.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Dave, there's a trail that runs right through Old Town. It's called I-95

..but seriously, I was up in Milo/Brownville yesterday and the Rails to Trails system up there allows ATVs (just not right now due to wet ground). Too bad there aren't more of them further south.
    They're working on converting an old RR bed that runs from Brewer to Calais into a multi-use trail (i.e. walkers, bikers, ATVs, sleds, horses, etc.) and then there is the Newport to Dover-Foxcroft trail system and Monson to Greenville rail trail system.

Personally, I'm just waiting and hoping that the Belfast and Moosehead Lake RR eventually sells out to the State and converts that line to a multi-purpose trail system and then I would have a very convenient Burnham to Belfast trail near my home.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Dave: PM me your phone number. I was elected secretary of the ATV club and I'm working on the newsletter and I'll put your ATV in it to help you out.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Dave: PM me your phone number. I was elected secretary of the ATV club and I'm working on the newsletter and I'll put your ATV in it to help you out.

Thanks Jake, numbers been pmed and emailed.