vb:literal>

Thread: Garmin Etrex Vista

Talking Garmin Vista For Sale

Selling my Garmin etrex Vista. Bought brand new. Perfect condition. Comes with the manual and also a carrying case that it has always been in. I have a cable for it but not the original as I have misplaced that somewhere in my house. I am getting my new GPS by mid week so this one will be available by next weekend. I am selling for 150.00 (or fair offer) plus shipping, if needed. The first email to me that wants it owns it...
    Last edited by shewolf7153; 04-01-2006 at 02:59 PM. Reason: added extra

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shewolf7153
    Selling my Garmin etrex Vista. Bought brand new. Perfect condition. Comes with the manual and also a carrying case that it has always been in. I have a cable for it but not the original as I have misplaced that somewhere in my house. I am getting my new GPS by mid week so this one will be available by next weekend. I am selling for 150.00 and the first email to me that wants it owns it... My email is shewolf53@gwi.net
    So what are you replacing the old one with??

Talking

Getting Garmin 60csx...that way Laughing Terry can show me because he has the same one......
    Last edited by shewolf7153; 03-24-2006 at 11:27 PM. Reason: changed wording

Congrats - lucky, lucky you! I have almost purchased a 60CS for myself at least 5 times in the past couple of months.

Oh well - I'll continue to use my eTrex Vista until it dies. Right now it still works if I bang it in my hand to get the gears in motion right after I turn it on - LOL - I fall frequently when caching and unfortunately for my GPS it is often in my landing hand when I hit the ground - hehehehe
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Talking Sold

Sold it to my brother.......