vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beachcomber hits 400

Default 400!

congratulations, judy! and i got to do at least one with you in bangor. i'm looking forward to you coming to the island to get my "dow ledges" cache. be sure to bring ziplocks for the shell crumbs. LOL
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Awesome job Judy! (How many more would you have had time for if "Old 470" didn't exist?)
    Last edited by Sudonim; 03-28-2006 at 12:29 AM.

Default Dnf

Congratulations Judy! I guess it is ironic that I first met you while we could not find Terry's original Right in Plain Sight cache. Something about trains and bridges in Waterville that generate DNF's. Hope to see you again on the trails.
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

Congrats Judy, without you I never would have gotten to Etna Bog! Thanks for all the fun and may your batteries always be fresh.

and do you have certified proof of all these 400 supposed caches.... heh, congrats! Here's to 400 more!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    and do you have certified proof of all these 400 supposed caches.... heh, congrats! Here's to 400 more!
    Right now I think she has more dnfs than finds

Thumbs up Now it's 403

Zoooooooooooom. Right by us! Congrats on your 400+ finds. Catch ya on the way by again.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default So much fun!!!!

Thanks to all! It has truly been a journey. I laughed at these posts and am so pleased that everyone partakes in the enjoyment of my DNF's as much as I do. We all have them - I am just willing to say it out loud! AND I even log them

I have met so many great people, had so many great adventures, and been to so many great places I would never have seen otherwise. I need not go into detail - you all know what I mean!

One of my most memorable lessons about caching in Maine is that it truly is "The Way Caching Should Be" and that is whatever I want it to be for me! I have enjoyed it all - each find and do not finds, too. Now that I have conquered Old 470 and am a "seasoned" cacher, I am pleased to announce that my DNF rate is only 5%. Most of those are either archived (because - hmmmmmmmmm others couldn't find them either) or are out of state and now out of reach. None-the-less, I am sure there will always be a cache or two on my list - that is ok with me - it just means I get to go back

Thanks to all for making this great hobby so much fun. And yet another thank you to Noreasta for introducing me to the fun - it truly has been a blast!
    ~ Beach Comber ~