vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New WI-FI Hotspot

Default New WI-FI Hotspot

I found out today that ALL VIP Auto Parts Stores now have FREE wireless hot spots. We were caching in Winslow on Sunday and we got a connection across from a VIP. We thought how cool. Today I was in a VIP and saw a sign at the register saying exactly that. I asked the girl at the checkout and she confirmed it. VIP's are everywhere! Awesome!!
    Happy Trails!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I found out today that ALL VIP Auto Parts Stores now have FREE wireless hot spots. We were caching in Winslow on Sunday and we got a connection across from a VIP. We thought how cool. Today I was in a VIP and saw a sign at the register saying exactly that. I asked the girl at the checkout and she confirmed it. VIP's are everywhere! Awesome!!
    Yah we know VIPs are everywhere but do they all have hotspots

Default That's what I was told

The girl at the store out by the mall said all stores either have or soon will have a wireless hot spot available.
    Happy Trails!

While you're driving around, looking for a WI-FI hotspot, there is a program that will help"

Netstumbler

I'm not advocating "stealing" wireless internet access, but, sheesh! If it's just out there waiting for you...

Default I'm out and about

I'm posting this at the Brewer VIP. This is not stealing since they have signs up telling people that they have FREE WI-FI. I need to have a list of all VIP's now. This is great.
    Happy Trails!

d’76 Guest

Whos stealing since we are not taking anything simply using it without asking, It's more like a covert borrowing.

Hey Brad and Dave , ask and you shall receive

http://www.vipauto.com/pages/storeinfo.html
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

if they say you need to be a customer to use it, go in and buy a candy bar! (i wouldn't recommend parts or service from there though)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?

I'm not advocating "stealing" wireless internet access, but, sheesh! If it's just out there waiting for you...

I look it as a trade off for sending radio waves through my body

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    While you're driving around, looking for a WI-FI hotspot, there is a program that will help"

Netstumbler

Good article Bruce. I was not aware that this was going on. I guess we should have realized it would have happend sooner or later. I would be real careful and make sure of the hot spots you are connecting to.
    Blazing Troll