vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: signature items

Great, now I have to set up my camera and take photos of all my signature items. That will certainly keep me busy for some time. Any good pointers as what size will work best and also will I be able to do a batch load after having taken all the photos?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Great, now I have to set up my camera and take photos of all my signature items. That will certainly keep me busy for some time. Any good pointers as what size will work best and also will I be able to do a batch load after having taken all the photos?
    I just change it so that you can upload 10 photos at a time. I don't know what a good size to recommend. Dave did a good job with his so you might want to ask him.
    Blazing Troll

Most of mine are about 600 pixels max either height or width. a few of the smaller sigs I reduced to 400. I tried to get them to come up actual size of a little bigger on screen. But, didn't take too much care to make them perfect.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I got all mine up I think - need to verify that now, and edit some descriptions. I see cameoooo is hard at work with hers as well, very cool.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Wow!!!
    So many creations. All so very cool! I talked with Hollora re: sig items after getting one from Upsalquitch and she had so many great ideas!!! I am collecting them now ! Since so many new cachers have arrived, I thought it might be good to show this thread again.
    KD1EJ just printed up cards for himself and me and BubbaBass. I laminated them with adhesive laminating sheets, no machine needed, and ordered pins from Ebay. I was even lucky enough to find Ham Radio Operator pins for my brother that say ... 73s , 88s . Sign off numbers for radio operators. Can't wait to set them out.
    Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I got all mine up I think - need to verify that now, and edit some descriptions. I see cameoooo is hard at work with hers as well, very cool.
    Sheesh! I KNOW you have one of our "new" sig items - version 2 (color) of the Maine Geocacher Permit! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I KNOW you have one of our "new" sig items - version 2 (color) of the Maine Geocacher Permit! LOL!
    Hmmmm, I think I remember you giving me one of those, but I don't see it in a quick glance at my "new" pile. Regardless, if you look at the date of that post, you'll see it was over a year ago! I've slacked a lot since then!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Regardless, if you look at the date of that post, you'll see it was over a year ago! I've slacked a lot since then!
    Yeah, that's what Lee says...