vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: signature items

I have 2 cigar boxes over flowing with signature items that I should catalog and photograph one of these days. Wish I had some HTML skills so I could create my own website and then I could put them all on that.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I have 2 cigar boxes over flowing with signature items that I should catalog and photograph one of these days. Wish I had some HTML skills so I could create my own website and then I could put them all on that.
    Hmm, you just gave me a great idea.

I just created a new photo album in the gallery titled "Members signature collections" and once a person uploads to it the photo album it the photo will get placed into a personal album under their name. So it will list each individuals personal signature collection.
    Blazing Troll

Oooh, that sounds neat. Maybe I'll end up deleting my page and just linking to this if it works. I'll see if I can give it a good test....

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Hmm, you just gave me a great idea.

just created a new photo album in the gallery titled "Members signature collections" and once a person uploads to it the photo album it the photo will get placed into a personal album under their name. So it will list each individuals personal signature collection.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Hmm, the use all photos at this URL didn't work so well. It just takes photos that are on the actual page, not in a directory.... Oh well, try another method...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Hmm, the use all photos at this URL didn't work so well. It just takes photos that are on the actual page, not in a directory.... Oh well, try another method...
    You can not use gif files in the gallery. That could be the reason why.
    Blazing Troll

Well I thought you couldn,t, but it appears that you can.
    Blazing Troll

It obvious I did, but I can't delete them now!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Is it possible it's set to only take gifs?????? that's all it seems to want to take. I'd hate to do all mine 5 at a time from the pc, I thought load from url would be nice.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Well it looks like you got jpg's to work and you figured out how to delete them. So you must all set now. Cool beans.
    Blazing Troll

ya, one delete screen doesn't work, the other does. I am uploading them from my pc 5 at a time, not from a url. but it'll work! Hopefully others will add theirs as well.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!