vb:literal>

Thread: My Stonehenge Cache

Question My Stonehenge Cache

Here's a riddle for you to ponder. I hid my Brewer's Stonehenge cache back on June 20th. I hid a camo wrapped pill bottle I got from Abby's Grammy at the BBQ. It turned up missing the week of the 4th while I was away on vacation. No big deal, lots of people watching fireworks there. I can deal with that. I replaced it on July 18th with a regular black film canister. So far so good right? On August 4th I get another DNF, and on the 5th a note from a past finder saying it's gone again. OK so it's not such a great hiding spot and it's been muggled again. So sad. I say fine and decided just to archive it and look for a better hiding place near by. Then I start getting people hitting hit again..... and finding it! Now for the good part. I went to it last night to see what is going on, and what do I find. Not the replacement black film can...no it's the original camo wrapped pill bottle. There is a one month gap in the log inside. An entry on July 3 and the next is August. Aliens? Wise guys? Mean and hateful cachers? The TEAM? I have to laugh. Believe me before you ask, I did dig all around where it used to be. Only one can there now. Now with two caches hidden and two caches muggled, my next one will be tougher for sure.

I've been watching that cache too - how odd! Another possibility is someone found it and took it, yet checked out the web site and decided to be nice and put it back. There has to be at least one or two nice muggles in the world, eh?

Wink Suspicious

Have you checked with Noreasta to see if he was trying to help you out - hehehe

Red face Cute

That's funny. I don't think it was him, but that would be OK if I had abandoned my cache I guess.

Cool Spooky

Ok, let's review...the replacement black film can is now missing? That's just spooky...

Default Spooky yes

Now you see my problem.