vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Think about it

here's a good one... how many magellan users does it take to find a cache....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."
    She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"
    A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    here's a good one... how many magellan users does it take to find a cache....
    All of them plus a garmin user

a man driving his car pulled over to the curb to ask a man walking on the sidewalk... "Does this hill ever end??" the pedestrian replied... hill? there's no hill... your back tires are missing!!

d’76 Guest

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.

A recently divorced man goes out and buys a brand new sports car... wanting to see what the car can really do the man pushes the gas pedal to the floor and flies down the highway... well soon enough a state trooper pulls him over and says "it's been a long day and I want to get home in time to see my kids school play, if you can give me one good reason why you were speeding I'll let you go..." so the man replied " Well officer my wife ran off with a state trooper, and i thought you were that trooper trying to return my wife" so the cop let the guy go without a ticket....

after the day i had, this was priceless. i laughed so hard the tears were running down my face. thank you (and i had only heard one of all those jokes before) sudonim, my friend shay-shay and i particularly liked the "two old women who went for a tramp..." joke. geez! thanks, guys
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    after the day i had, this was priceless. i laughed so hard the tears were running down my face. thank you (and i had only heard one of all those jokes before) sudonim, my friend shay-shay and i particularly liked the "two old women who went for a tramp..." joke. geez! thanks, guys
    well i'm glad to know my day wasn't totally wasted!!

My job here is done

And to think when I left no one had posted anything to this thread and when I come back, holy crap!!!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.