vb:literal>

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt. Agamenticus Caching event

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    hmmm, no camping, can I sleep in the parking lot in my Jeep and pretend to be a troubadour with my monkey comrade pokeymoonshine who escaped from the prisons of russia to play a ukulele in my traveling one man band??
    I'm guessing the park might not appreciate it, but TAT would perhaps welcome it at his house - LOL!

Are you planning on making the trip to the event?
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    I'm guessing the park might not appreciate it, but TAT would perhaps welcome it at his house - LOL!

Are you planning on making the trip to the event?
    I'm hoping to, I have to drop the wife off at the airport that morning, so i was thinking about packing up all my camping stuff, and do the cache event, then head over towards NH.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

scratch that... i've been corrected, she leaves 5/29 not 4/29 geeeze all the dates are too confusing... brain hurt... ugggg... need beer

well, now you can pack her along with the camping gear and she can come to the event too!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    well, now you can pack her along with the camping gear and she can come to the event too!
    we'll have to find a nice campground around there, she doesn't do the roughin to well.... any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by tat
    Camping is strictly prohibited. I can put a list of commercial cg, if you want. Or, you're welcome to camp in my backyard!
    That's OK. I was thinking about pitching my hammock and spending the night there. Are there hiking trails there and is there overnight parking there?
    Blazing Troll

hmmm, no camping, can I sleep in the parking lot in my Jeep and pretend to be a troubadour with my monkey comrade pokeymoonshine who escaped from the prisons of russia to play a ukulele in my traveling one man band??
    Yes, this is a little know loop hole!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    That's OK. I was thinking about pitching my hammock and spending the night there. Are there hiking trails there and is there overnight parking there?
    There's probably 40 to 75 miles of trails. But, most of the land is part of the water supply for Kittery and York. The land is mostly privately owned but left open for public use by the generosity of the owners. The management is a complicated system including The York Land Trust, Town of York, York Water District, Kittery Water district and who knows who else.

I don't konw of any overnight parking. The whole area is patrolled by mountain bike and ATV.

Hiram357 bring your camping gear. If you have a small tent that would be better. This way we can do some stealth camping. I will bring my hammock. We will find something. We could invade TAT's back yard if we have to. Worst case scenario would we have to drive home, which is not a big deal either.
    Blazing Troll

we'll have to find a nice campground around there, she doesn't do the roughin to well.... any suggestions?
    Well, we have reservations at the Days Inn in Dover, New Hampshire...
    (NO- you can't share the room, but they probably have other vacancies. )