Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Blazing Trolls coin

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,589

    Default Blazing Trolls coin

    We have our coin all done and now we are waiting for our first real sample to get done and sent to us for approval before we place our order. I thought I would share the front with everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coin2.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	124  
    Blazing Troll

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    We have our coin all done and now we are waiting for our first real sample to get done and sent to us for approval before we place our order. I thought I would share the front with everyone.
    Cool! The likeness of Tink is GREAT, but who's the guy she's with?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Cool! The likeness of Tink is GREAT, but who's the guy she's with?
    I don't know but I will have to find out.
    Blazing Troll

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Rick, will you have any coins for sale? (Maybe at the pig roast, hint...hint )

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Rick, will you have any coins for sale? (Maybe at the pig roast, hint...hint )
    Yes I will be putting them up for sale as soon as I get my sample sent to me and approve it for production. I am concerned how the back is going to turn out. That is why I am holding off until I get the sample. It is going to be 3D but I did not want it to turn out like the back of our Maine coin and wanted a little more detail. So we are doing something different.
    Blazing Troll

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    wbdent Just an update on our coins. We have the artwork all done and are having samples sent to us to decide on what style coin we want to go with. The samples will include 1 of each antique bronze, antique copper, antique gold, polished gold, polished copper, polished nickel, satin gold, and satin nickel. We should receive these within two weeks. I will post pictures of the one that we decide on and start taking orders then.
    Blazing Troll

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    I just put our coins up for sale tonight on the web. You can purchase them here:
    http://cointracking.com/view_series.php?sid=243
    Blazing Troll

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    temp
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    I just put our coins up for sale tonight on the web. You can purchase them here:
    http://cointracking.com/view_series.php?sid=243
    Can I purchase one or two of these coins WITHOUT creating an account with these people. I get enough junk email without them soliciting me for my personal information. I would have bought them but I can't without creating an account....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Can I purchase one or two of these coins WITHOUT creating an account with these people. I get enough junk email without them soliciting me for my personal information. I would have bought them but I can't without creating an account....
    I will work on something in the next day or two for those that do not wish to create and account on www.cointracking.com in order to buy one on.
    Blazing Troll

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    I have created a page to order out coins now. I have not tested it out and spent the money but I have gone as far as just prior to typing in my password in paypal and it all seems to be working. So if we have any guinea pigs it is all set to place your order now.

    Blazing Troll Coins

    I would post this on the front page but I don't want to get any special treatment so I will just leave it here.
    Blazing Troll

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •