vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blazing Trolls coin

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team
    Rick, my payment got kicked back again (as we knew it might)--can I just give you cash at the BBQ?
    Sounds good to me.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    I am sorry for those that can not order our coin it seems that people with credit cards can not order our coin. So those that would like our coin and are having trouble ordering it please let me know.
    Rick - I know we already made a plan, but just wanted to say that I used paypal and it got kicked back. Ultimately, I guess that is a creidt card, but just thought I'd shared the details. Can't wait for the pig roast!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Hi Rick,

My payment came back as "unaccepted". I guess the money is still in limbo

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Hi Rick,

My payment came back as "unaccepted". I guess the money is still in limbo
    Steve, you just need to login to your Paypal account and cancel the payment--it will never go through. Unless you have a business account (which is a hassle and expense), Paypal will not let you accept payments from accounts funded with a credit card (because there is no way from them to charge you the percentage). You will need to make other payment arrangements.

Steve, you just need to login to your Paypal account and cancel the payment--it will never go through. Unless you have a business account (which is a hassle and expense), Paypal will not let you accept payments from accounts funded with a credit card (because there is no way from them to charge you the percentage). You will need to make other payment arrangements.

I will cancel the payment, although the funding was from a balance in the account, not a credit card. Thanks for the help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    I will cancel the payment, although the funding was from a balance in the account, not a credit card. Thanks for the help!!!
    Hmmm--that is odd, I was under the impression a "personal" account could accept payment from PP balance--it might have to be upgraded to a "Premiere" account, which links to a bank account, but is still a hassle, though less so than setting up a "Business" account.

In any event, a payment should never stay "unclaimed" unless there is a problem. If things are set up properly, the payments go through to the recipient's account automatically.

Hmmm--that is odd, I was under the impression a "personal" account could accept payment from PP balance--it might have to be upgraded to a "Premiere" account, which links to a bank account, but is still a hassle, though less so than setting up a "Business" account.

In any event, a payment should never stay "unclaimed" unless there is a problem. If things are set up properly, the payments go through to the recipient's account automatically.
    I have a business account,, I'm not really sure what happened accept the money was "unclaimed". I will make other arrangements to get one of Ricks great coins. Thanks for the help and the mysteries like these are what make life so great!! Thanks again!! Happy Caching!!

Hey Rick,
    I still want to order a coin of yours though and will try again through Paypal!!

Steve, the problem in not your account, it is that Rick does not (yet) have a business account, just a personal account. I tried paying twice and it went "unclaimed" so have made arrangements to just pay cash at the BBQ.

Steve, the problem in not your account, it is that Rick does not (yet) have a business account, just a personal account. I tried paying twice and it went "unclaimed" so have made arrangements to just pay cash at the BBQ.
    I can not create a business account because it requires you to have a credit card. I have one but it is already being used on my WhiteBlaze paypal account and you can not use the same card for two accounts. I am not going to get a credit card just for this geocoin.
    Blazing Troll

Rick, I had the same problem with your coin ordering. I don't think its because you have a personal PP account either because that's what I set up last year for the Maine coin. I didn't want to give PP a credit card number so I got a personal account and AFAIK never had a payment bounce.