vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Blazing Trolls coin

Hey Rick, I ordered mine weeks ago and it went through fine although I can't remember if it was a straight visa or a debit visa that I used. I set up an account and then just didn't activate it when I got the e-mail. I think I'm the only Mainer listed as paid. Do I get number 1 or 2?

We placed the order for our coins today. We were not able to get a icon for the coins because you have to have a minimum of 500 coins to get an icon and we only ordered 250 coins.

We have all the tracking numbers and activation codes now but the coins will not be here for about 2 to 3 weeks.
    Blazing Troll

Default Blazing Trolls Geocoin

Rick, I had the pleasure of retrieving one of your coins from P59 a Hipointer & Capiti cache in North Conway, NH. This is one beautifully designed coin!! Thanks for making these available to the community.

I was taken by the Appalachian Trail theme and pleasantly surprised when I flipped it over and saw it was yours. Very nice. Glad to have seen it.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by lexmano View Post
    Rick, I had the pleasure of retrieving one of your coins from P59 a Hipointer & Capiti cache in North Conway, NH. This is one beautifully designed coin!! Thanks for making these available to the community.

I was taken by the Appalachian Trail theme and pleasantly surprised when I flipped it over and saw it was yours. Very nice. Glad to have seen it.

Ed
    Thank you very much. My intent was to do one for every state on the Appalachian Trail but the price right now has kept me from doing this.
    Blazing Troll

You should have two trolls on fire on the back.....EHHEH EHHE FIRE FIRE! EHEHEHEHH! FIRE!

Where the hell is that thing?

Oh, oh. I should have read all the way to the end first.

I just ordered two coins.

Are you still sending them out?

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    We placed the order for our coins today. We were not able to get a icon for the coins because you have to have a minimum of 500 coins to get an icon and we only ordered 250 coins.

We have all the tracking numbers and activation codes now but the coins will not be here for about 2 to 3 weeks.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Yep make sure you check the date of the posts. Sometimes people will open up a post that is a couple of years old.....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Oh, oh. I should have read all the way to the end first.

I just ordered two coins.

Are you still sending them out?
    I saw the order just a minute ago. I hope you can hold off until after the weekend because my desktop computer crashed and I am waiting for a new power supply for it. It should be in tomorrow. I have not been able to organize my email properly because I am using a IMAP system. Once I get my desktop computer back on line I will sort though all the emails and get them out to you. If you in dire want of them right now send me a PM and I will get them right out to you.
    Blazing Troll

Hell no, I'm not in a hurry. I'm just glad you are still selling them. I thought by now they would be long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I saw the order just a minute ago. I hope you can hold off until after the weekend because my desktop computer crashed and I am waiting for a new power supply for it. It should be in tomorrow. I have not been able to organize my email properly because I am using a IMAP system. Once I get my desktop computer back on line I will sort though all the emails and get them out to you. If you in dire want of them right now send me a PM and I will get them right out to you.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

No, there not all gone. It was not a money making venture for us when we did it. It was something we did for fun and we have mostly been placing them in a few caches and handing them out once and a while for door prizes at event.
    Blazing Troll