vb:literal>

Thread: Another chat night

Hybrid View

Exclamation Another chat night

I would like to start another, ( not new ) chat for newbies, and anyone else who wishes to join us. The chat would be Monday night at 8:00 pm. The chat would be about Geocaching, and ONLY geocaching. I enjoy our Wednesday night chat, but we very rarely talk about the subject matter of our website. This chat would help anyone new to our sport, answer those big questions to help you when on the hunt. I encourage everyone interested in chatting about geocaching to join me, newbies and seasoned veterans alike.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Great idea! I'll try to get there.

Great idea Gary. I know on occasion I have asked geocaching questions on Wed night without much luck....... I love to help out newbies whenever I can and am always inviting new people to this site all the time.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Thanks

You guys are the best. Now we have our experts. I hope this open invitation encourages more people to join us.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

d’76 Guest

Can I talk about my thong on Mondays if I was wearing it when i was caching?

Thumbs up Chat

I'm a newbie, so I'll try to be here. I'll put an appointment in my pocket pc, so I do not forget. I've got some homework to do, but I'll gladly give it up for this

Wink Oh please!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Can I talk about my thong on Mondays if I was wearing it when i was caching?
    Sorry Dave, keep those stories for Wed night. The topics we might cover would include: different makes of GPSr's, how to use mine, where to get swag for caching, how to place a cache, GREAT places to cache, software I might need to cache, paperless caching, mapping software, and other geocaching ideas. Hope to see you there, Dave.

looks like it was a resounding success and hope it will continue as it was great to have so many new faces show up.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.