vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another chat night

Thumbs up Great Idea

This is a great idea. Last Wed's chat was definately not about caching!! As I recall it was about how many guys named Dave were on a certain DVD found near the Messalonskee cache...or something like that.
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

I'm fairl new and have lots of questions. I have planned the 2 up comming events but get frustrated now, especially when I read your experienced logs and don't understand them. A stick to the topic night would be great. I'll be a fly on the wall if possible for the beer and underware stories on Wed. You are an Elite group it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls
    I'm fairl new and have lots of questions. I have planned the 2 up comming events but get frustrated now, especially when I read your experienced logs and don't understand them. A stick to the topic night would be great. I'll be a fly on the wall if possible for the beer and underware stories on Wed. You are an Elite group it seems.

Oh no!!! Who's an Elite group??? Everyone is welcome Wednesday night. I hope you really don't think Wednesday night is for a select/elitist group. If you asked a geocaching question they would for sure have answered it to the best they knew how....

Sheesh!!! Hope we don't get started on this elitist thing again. Yeah it will be a pleasant change from the usual banter of our Wednesday evening get togethers. We might even learn something for a change....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I really didn't mean that to sound like everyone isn't welcome, I know that isn't true. Its just hard for new people to understand some of the humor or to feel comfortable asking a question when people are in joking moods. I have had a great experience with geocaching and this websight and that's why we are planning the Mt Agamenacuc and Pig Roast events.

Thumbs up A success

Thanks to all who participated and we'll definitely make this a weekly event. Keep the questions coming and we'll supply the answers. Thanks to all the newcomers and those who havent been on the chat for awhile. And to all the experienced cachers who helped supply the answers. I learned a few thing tonight too. See yah next Monday night at 8PM.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Just wanted to say that I was on line for the first time at the chat room and it was wicked fun. Someone has got to remind me to do this on Wednesday and Mondays from here on in.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Just wanted to say that I was on line for the first time at the chat room and it was wicked fun. Someone has got to remind me to do this on Wednesday and Mondays from here on in.
    Hey Jake, remember to attend chat on Mondays and Wednesdays.

There, that was easy.

looks like it was a resounding success and hope it will continue as it was great to have so many new faces show up.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Hey Jake, remember to attend chat on Mondays and Wednesdays.

There, that was easy.
    Thanks wise guy. How about a reminder sometime on Wednesday before I leave work? That would be more helpful.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."