vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another chat night

Default Hey Jake......

Remember to get onto chat tonight......LOL......You DID say you wanted a reminder on Wed. AM, or am I wrong? {sorry attempt at being a smart-aleck} Wish I could be there, but I'll be snoozin' before work at midnight, Wed-Thurs.....
    To Cache or NOT to cache.....IS there a question?

I still wish Rick could find a way to go back to the IRC chat format we used to use. It was a lot more convinient for those of us using IRC clients or Trillian. I was usually logged in if I was home, and people popped in at all different times. The current chat program is slow on my computer and drags the rest of my system down a little so I only use it on official days.

Quote Originally Posted by SewN2Cachin'
    Remember to get onto chat tonight......LOL......You DID say you wanted a reminder on Wed. AM, or am I wrong? {sorry attempt at being a smart-aleck} Wish I could be there, but I'll be snoozin' before work at midnight, Wed-Thurs.....
    Thank you . . . and I actually remembered it all by myself. Even wrote myself a note to remember to log on tonight since it was so much fun on Monday . . . even though my wife was wondering why I was typing like a man hopped up on way too much Moxie.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I'm with brdad and preferred the irc chat. I'd enjoy the Monday chats too. See you there