vb:literal>

Thread: Rubber chickens??

Default Rubber chickens??

Does anyone know who puts the rubber chickens that lays an egg when you squeeze it in the caches. This is the second one we have seen, and we took one today from the prentiss cache. Disgustingly cute, so we had to have one.. Ha Ha "Dave and Gail" P.S. There was no tag attached for a sig. item or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail
    Does anyone know who puts the rubber chickens that lays an egg when you squeeze it in the caches. This is the second one we have seen, and we took one today from the prentiss cache. Disgustingly cute, so we had to have one.. Ha Ha "Dave and Gail" P.S. There was no tag attached for a sig. item or anything.
    That would be Laughing Terry.
    Blazing Troll

Yeah, that would be me. It must have been one of the bigger ones you found because I put my signature tag on the little ones I put out.

Default rubber chicken

my sister (jurick) had gotten one out of a cache last week. Went to her house Friday for a few drinks and the 4 of us had a ridiculous amount of fun with that chicken! I use to have one that was a doggie doing a poop! Where do you get those?
    Triple-G

Talking

Back when I was a kid, I had the whole collection. Dogs, geese, cats, chickens, you name it. Of course, these cheesy replicas weren't invented yet, we had to use the real thing. Dang, you had to squeeze then cows hard...