Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
...but what do you do after that???
well after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then (I stop at a bar... or two) after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then (I call the wife so I can get yelled at for being gone all day) after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then after I find the cache I set out to find and have found it, then I go back to the mobil command center (the jeep) and set my current location in GSAK and then find the nearest cache to my current location, Then I go to that nearest cache, and then I go home and log all my caches.