vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Maine map showing caches

Default RE: Maine map showing caches

A long, long time ago I remember someone posted a link that showed the state of Maine with little pinpoints showing locations of caches. Does anyone have that link (I did a search but couldn't find it here) since I'm doing a short presentation for the Unity Barn Raisers (these are the folks who have been so kind to allow us to set out numerous caches on their trails) tonight and wanted to include it in a power point presentation.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I think this is what you may be looking for. Buxley's used to have a map with all the caches in the World but GC.com has forbidden him from using their database for that information now. This is all I could find:

http://www.geocaching.com/map/ME.asp

You can probably use the zoom and identify option and then save as for the picture of the Unity area caches. Just a thought.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    I think this is what you may be looking for. Buxley's used to have a map with all the caches in the World but GC.com has forbidden him from using their database for that information now. This is all I could find:

http://www.geocaching.com/map/ME.asp

You can probably use the zoom and identify option and then save as for the picture of the Unity area caches. Just a thought.
    Thanks John . . . that's just what I was looking for. I'm also lifting some pictures to incorporate into the presentation.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

I can make a map similar to this if it is any help.

The map looks great Slate, but I'll use the other map and zoom in on Waldo County like Haffy suggested. Thanks for the offer though.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    .....I'm doing a short presentation for the Unity Barn Raisers (these are the folks who have been so kind to allow us to set out numerous caches on their trails) tonight
    Will you please tell them that I love their building and want to have it for my future home? lol
    ~ Beach Comber ~

will the Google Earth thing for Waldo county let you print a map? That would show cache boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Will you please tell them that I love their building and want to have it for my future home? lol
    If you really want me to tell them . . . you do mean the little brick building that they've moved into, right . . . or do you mean where they used to be in the community building?

I was just kidding about telling them - but I really do love the building - it is the new one they are in - has their sign on the outside.
    ~ Beach Comber ~