vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survival kit???

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976

what!?!? she was upset that you carried that into the woods??? if you can't stop somethin with a 15 round clip of good hard .357 you have some serious firearm issues...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

ohhhhhh.... ok, the wikipedia explains it all again... yeah, you would just tick soemthin off with that (but glock does make a .357 too, but that's for portland caching only)

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    what!?!? she was upset that you carried that into the woods??? if you can't stop somethin with a 15 round clip of good hard .357 you have some serious firearm issues...
    I have always lived by the philosophy that if you cant hit it in 14 turn the 15th one on yourself

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    I have always lived by the philosophy that if you cant hit it in 14 turn the 15th one on yourself
    if you can't hit it in 14 i dont think you would have to worry about the 15th!! ( haha, hey dave you can borrow my Hi-Point 9mm to carry into the woods, then you can have one for both hands, and i wouldnt miss the gun too much if it didn't make it back)

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    if you can't hit it in 14 i dont think you would have to worry about the 15th!! ( haha, hey dave you can borrow my Hi-Point 9mm to carry into the woods, then you can have one for both hands, and i wouldnt miss the gun too much if it didn't make it back)
    I have a baby glock 9mm (http://www.glock.com/g26.htm) to go in the other hand. Geeeesssshhhh you always carry two.