vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do for a Geocache????

Default What would you do for a Geocache????

OK, you already know I am a little bit nuts anyway but check out the log for the cache I did this morning. "Who pulled the plug?" (GCHQGB)

Anyone else done something crazy to get to a cache?

I bought a kayak on a whim specifically to get to a single cache I had just found in my GPS while driving past it, even though I already had a perfectly good kayak at home. Does that count?

Thumbs up I bow to the master

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry
    OK, you already know I am a little bit nuts anyway but check out the log for the cache I did this morning. "Who pulled the plug?" (GCHQGB)

Anyone else done something crazy to get to a cache?
    Terry I don't think I could top that even in my wildest dreams. You truely ARE the man.
    Happy Trails!

LOL!! LaughingTerry, that has to take the cake for craziest thing I've read of someone doing to get a cache!! Thank goodness you didn't post any pics...

We've done a couple crazy caches, probably most notable was Bradley's Bottom. The other crazy one is a log submitted for the Mt. Agamenticus Geocaching Event so I won't disclose it here. But we've never crossed the line of public decency or potential humiliation!!

Bet you looked like one big Goose Pimple bobbing along the shore with a GPS in your mouth.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

That was great . . . thanks for sharing Terry . . . and thank you for not sharing too much.

By the way, do rubber chickens shrink in cold water?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

This story reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George loses his swimsuit and blames his "small display" on the fact that the water was really cold
    I can see the cops showing up. There you are, no clothes holding a rubber chicken. That would make the papers!
    Thanks for the laugh today. It takes a brave man to post that adventure.

wow, that would be interesting... where's the rubber chicken.... well uhhhh.....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Todays adventure wasn't that extreme but I did have to climb 30ft up into an old pine tree for the cache. I have pictures of the cache up in the tree I'll post later when I can upload them.

All in all today was a good day. 12 for 12 and the last one was the one I DNFd on yesterday. I hope to hit 10 or 12 again tomorrow morning.

That was a great story. Thats extreme for geocache, I would have gone back and got the kayak
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.