vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Is WAAS back?

Default RE: Is WAAS back?

I was driving around town today while working with my GPSr on when I suddenly realized that it was indicating that I had WAAS readings and not EPE readings which I've had now for some time. Was this a fluke or is anyone else out there now getting WAAS?

The press release I read said they were moving a satellite and there would be a good chance we would lose WAAS until a new satellite was launched this Fall.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I think what you are seeing are just tests of the new satelite and it won't become completely operational til sometime this fall.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    I think what you are seeing are just tests of the new satelite and it won't become completely operational til sometime this fall.
    So the glass is half empty?

And to think I was really getting excited about this . . . I really miss WAAS since it made my job of hiding and finding caches so much easier in most cases.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."