vb:literal>

Thread: CITO Shirt Order

Post CITO Shirt Order

Hi all Once again this year I am willing to order CITO shirts for anyone interested. I have the upcoming event planned2nd Annual Penobscot River Clean-up. As some of you knew I order a CITO shirt for anyone who wanted one. I am looking to do the same again this year. Buying them in quantity will save us on shipping, The shirts are $7.00 up to size XL and $10.00 for larger sizes. There are children's sizes available too. If you add a dollar for shipping it will come out about right. The cut off for you to be included on my order will be May the 6th. If you would like to have a 2006 CITO shirt for the clean up event or just to have then e-mail or PM me and I'll send you my address to send me a check. I have to have these prepaid. Last year I ordered some on good faith and I still have some in sizes that I don't wear. These are nice looking shirts this year so don't miss out. When they sell out they are gone. OK let me know .
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I have to have these prepaid. Last year I ordered some on good faith and I still have some in sizes that I don't wear.
    The tightwad in me wants to now what sizes you have left over from last year - since I know you wouldn't want to be seen in MY size...

Wink To small for me Bruce.

So you do the math .
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    So you do the math .
    Aha! Perhaps future event organizers can buy them for kids' door prizes!