vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Baggies

Default RE: Baggies

A couple of questions about baggies.Every once in a while I find caches with half-sized or even smaller baggies. These seem to be particularly useful for micro caches. Where would someone get these baggies?Next question . . . It seems as though not all baggies are created equal. I've bought generic baggies and Ziplocks in the sandwich-bag size and I suspect they're OK for holding my signature items and dropped in goodies for the short-term, but I've seen folks who have thicker baggies (almost like a freezer baggie) that are sandwich sized. What are these/where can you get them?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I buy small (2x3" or 4x5") at the local craft store. I put electrical connectors in them for resale. For more durable applications (log books in a cache) I use Zip-Lock freezer bags.

I have found the really small baggies at Wally World,where else? In the craft department along with those really small magnets that could be used to hold that elusive micro.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I think that big craft store in the Augusta mall - Michael's? - has a good selection.

And, of course, there's alwasy eBay!

They have the ziplock ones in the grocery store that are the width of a sandwich bag but half the height.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Post Hannafords

We recently purchased "Ziploc" baggies with a double ziploc seal. Were a bit heavier like a freezer baggie too. Sandwich size, GREAT for TB's.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.