vb:literal>

Thread: photos????

d’76 Guest

Default photos????

Was ther pics on the the home page or was I dreaming. I remember them being 3 or 4 across. I may be mistaking.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Was ther pics on the the home page or was I dreaming. I remember them being 3 or 4 across. I may be mistaking.
    Yes there was three pictures or four I can not remember across the front page. But I removed them for the time being. I discovered that during times it was really bogging down the web site. I have been trying to find another way of doing it. Some of you may have had problems with the front page tonight and were getting errors. That was because I was trying to figure out another way of doing it. But I have to say as of now it is kicking my butt. I have have quite for tonight, but I have not given up.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Yes there was three pictures or four I can not remember across the front page. But I removed them for the time being. I discovered that during times it was really bogging down the web site. I have been trying to find another way of doing it. Some of you may have had problems with the front page tonight and were getting errors. That was because I was trying to figure out another way of doing it. But I have to say as of now it is kicking my butt. I have have quite for tonight, but I have not given up.
    Yeah, I saw you were on and messing with the adminstrative page (that's what it said in the profile, I think that's a cool feature by the way, showing what other people are doing on the site) I haven't had any errors with the photos, and I liked the photos, so you should put them back and just kick off the people that have problems...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Well Rick have one for us to. Thats what I do when times get tough it takes the edge off.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Well Rick have one for us to. Thats what I do when times get tough it takes the edge off.
    well ya know what they say, when the goin gets rough... try not to spill your beer...

and while were on the subject of things on the webpage... was that an ad for Terracaching I saw earlier??? What was up with that?

OK. I got it running now and now it is just some fine tuning needing to be done.
    Blazing Troll

nice, I like the borders, makes em stand out.