vb:literal>

Thread: For my Canadian friends

Default For my Canadian friends

A Texan, a canadian,and a guy from Maine are riding through the desert. The texan reaches into his saddlebag, pulls out a bottle of whiskey, uncorks it, takes a big swig, tosses the bottle up in the air and whips out his pistol and blasts the bottle right out of the sky. The Canadian says what did you do that for?? The texan says " well, back in texas we got lots of whiskey ,and bottles are cheap!" They ride on and the canadian reaches into his saddlebag, pulls out a bottle of rum, uncorks it , takes a big swig, throws the bottle up in the air, whips out his pistol and blasts it right out of the sky. The texan says "what did you do that for?" The Canadian says,"well, up in Canada we got lots of rum, ay, and bottles are cheap!" After a mile or so the guy from Maine reaches into his saddle bag, pulls out a bottle of beer, takes a big swig, throws the bottle up in the air, whips out his pistol and shoots the Canadian. The Texan says." What ya do that for pardner?" The guy from Maine says"'Well, Back in Maine ,, we got lots of Canadians,,, but bottles are worth a nickel!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Tourist season!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thumbs up That's a good one

A variation on a classic joke. I like it!
    Happy Trails!

Sheesh! Most people know me as a sort of "serious" person.

But I laughed so hard at this one that I nearly fell out of the chair! LOL!