vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northern Maine Event -- vote on dates

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    If I have a choice between the Folk Festival and this event. I would take the event. But that is me. I had a lot more fun at this event then I did at the Folk Festival. I think everyone that stuck around for the eventing activities at the event would agree.
    awwwwww

My hope is that I get to do both this year I can't speak to the event since I didn't go, but I can certainly say I heard lots of great stories about it. On the other hand, I did get to go to the Folk Festival and enjoyed it tremendously!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Hey-- I re-read your message, had read it quickly and realized all the info I was ASKING for was there...... Sheesh.

=)
    To Cache or NOT to cache.....IS there a question?

Not to get sidetracked too much here, but I sincerely hope they bring back Karan Kasey to the Folk Festival . . . one of my all-time favorite Irish folk singers. I also like Old Blind Dogs for some good Scottish folk music.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I just went to Trafton this morning. I am going to plan on the 23rd of September for the event. I am going to finalize it this weekend and book it unless someone has a major concern about this date and they wanted to come up here, reply or email me/pm.
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.