Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Late Easter Bunny Joke

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Starks
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Well here is one that I'm glad I don't remember but my folks told me about it and I still cringe when they remind me of it. When I was old enough to train to use the potty they told me that the toilet seat fell down on it and that is why I have that nickname now......lol Glad I don't remember it.
    That happened to me too...... and I DO remember it. I cried for a long time. LOL

    Then there was the time I sat on a red ant hill and had an ant bite me several times right on the end of........uh.....well.......anyway, it hurt.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Caribou, Maine
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Terry... I am going to give you some advice... cherish it!!

    Don't pee on a bee!!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Unity, Maine
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Terry... I am going to give you some advice... cherish it!!

    Don't pee on a bee!!
    Or on an electric fence . . . I learned that one from Dad.

    Incidentally he also said that feeding a cow a Hershey bar will not produce chocolate milk . . . he learned this one when he was younger as well.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

    "Death is only one of many ways to die."

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kenduskeag,Maine
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Or into the wind!!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail
    Or into the wind!!
    I did that the other day up in milanocket!! except it was so windy ya couldn't tell which way the wind was going! from the time i started and the time i completed the task the wind changed on me 3 times!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Burnham, Maine
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Or on an electric fence . . . I learned that one from Dad.

    Incidentally he also said that feeding a cow a Hershey bar will not produce chocolate milk . . . he learned this one when he was younger as well.
    Some of life's most important lessons are learned on the farm. I too learned that you don't pee on an electric fence. I was about 8 and used to hang out with friends whose family owned one of the largest dairy farms in Somerset county. Being a dumb and naive youngster I seemed to love a good dare (it was really peer pressure,lol) When dared to whiz on the fence while standing in a puddle on a wet and drizzly day I jumped at the chance...... ......and then I did some jumping, if ya know what I mean. My friends felt kinda bad after this incident and offered to take me to the milkroom where they said we could get chocolate milk by feeding a cow a hersey bar.........did I mention that I was really dumb & naive?? I've since learned my lesson.....kinda...sorta... but if anyone can tell me where I can find a left-handed hammer and a bucket of steam I'd really appreciate it.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Unity, Maine
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    Some of life's most important lessons are learned on the farm. I too learned that you don't pee on an electric fence. I was about 8 and used to hang out with friends whose family owned one of the largest dairy farms in Somerset county. Being a dumb and naive youngster I seemed to love a good dare (it was really peer pressure,lol) When dared to whiz on the fence while standing in a puddle on a wet and drizzly day I jumped at the chance...... ......and then I did some jumping, if ya know what I mean. My friends felt kinda bad after this incident and offered to take me to the milkroom where they said we could get chocolate milk by feeding a cow a hersey bar.........did I mention that I was really dumb & naive?? I've since learned my lesson.....kinda...sorta... but if anyone can tell me where I can find a left-handed hammer and a bucket of steam I'd really appreciate it.
    Smitty . . . similar experience to my Dad.

    Smitty . . . are you my daddy?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

    "Death is only one of many ways to die."

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Burnham, Maine
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Smitty . . . similar experience to my Dad.

    Smitty . . . are you my daddy?
    LOL...Hey kid, go grab me a bucket of steam and a left handed hammer, quick!! (shhhh, don't tell your mother, its going to be a surprise )
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

  9. #19
    dí76 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    Some of life's most important lessons are learned on the farm. I too learned that you don't pee on an electric fence. I was about 8 and used to hang out with friends whose family owned one of the largest dairy farms in Somerset county. Being a dumb and naive youngster I seemed to love a good dare (it was really peer pressure,lol) When dared to whiz on the fence while standing in a puddle on a wet and drizzly day I jumped at the chance...... ......and then I did some jumping, if ya know what I mean. My friends felt kinda bad after this incident and offered to take me to the milkroom where they said we could get chocolate milk by feeding a cow a hersey bar.........did I mention that I was really dumb & naive?? I've since learned my lesson.....kinda...sorta... but if anyone can tell me where I can find a left-handed hammer and a bucket of steam I'd really appreciate it.
    http://www.stortz.com/slatehammers.html

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Burnham, Maine
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    By Golly my search for a left-handed hammer is finally over.... ....now about that bucket of steam.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •