vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Last Cache Bashe of Summer

Default The Last Cache Bashe of Summer

Mainiac1957 has posted this event on GC.com.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...f-6ace093080b9

I am helping him in every way I can. Let’s see how many others can make an effort to make this one. Let’s see if we can get a good turn out for this. The first two we had this year turned out real good. But I think we can get more. Everyone try and make it please. I am working on some good door prizes along with Mainiac1957. I am heading to Delorme tomorrow and going to talk to them about trying to get them to donate something for a door prize. I want this to be the best event we have had so far. We are also going to try and have door prizes for the children as well. So let’s all mark this on our calendar and reserve that date for this event.
    Last edited by attroll; 08-06-2004 at 01:27 PM.
    Blazing Troll

Default Picnic

Thanks Rick & Donna

Thumbs up Fun!!

I've contacted Garmin, Magellan, and geocaching.com and will keep you posted as soon as I find out what they can offer. I can't wait!!! It is sure to be a great time!

I just got off the phone with Delorme this morning and they are sending me a copy of Delorme Street Atlas for a door prise at this event. So we can add that one to the list of door prises.
    Blazing Troll

That's great Rick!!

I am trying a second round of contacts for Garmin, Magellan, and Groundspeak. The first attempt yielded no response I'll keep trying and will keep you and Brad posted as to my progress.

Default My thanks

I can't thank all of you that are helping me with this event. Then again I think of it more like our picnic. Maine Geocachers as a group that is. I have been so blasted busy at work I haven't had a minute of spare time. But I will.. I assure you. See you all soon. Brad

Default Hoping to make it a great event

Today I generously received two door prizes from Epic Sports in Bangor. We still have many more expected. Make sure you are planning to attend "The Last Cache Bashe" in September. I hope to have lots of fun and games for all.

Default Door prizes

I picked up another couple items today from another local business. We are getting some good door prizes for the picnic. We should be thinking about inviting some people who are interested in getting into caching. This would be a good opportuinty for them to see what crazy nuts we all are. Same rules apply: bring meat to grill and a side dish to share. E-mail me and let me know if you have anyone in mind, and I can extend an invitation too. See you all soon.

Default Last Cache Bashe............

We are relatively new to geocaching. Plan to attend the "Bashe". Since it is in the town where I grew up, I am anxious to wander around the area again.

Default The Weather...

So far,so good! The forecast for Saturday is at this time, good. Let's keep our fingers crossed.