vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Last Cache Bashe of Summer

I recieved some sample shirts with the Geocaching Maine logo on it. I will bring them with me.
    Blazing Troll

Default Shirts

Hey,that's great! I can't wait to see them.

One more day. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time. Winning a door prize would be a bonus. LOL.
    Blazing Troll

Thumbs up Me too, me too!

I agree!
    And what fantastic door prizes there will be!!
    A HUGE thanks to Brad for pulling this together!!

Default Thanks

I want to give credit where credit is due. To Judy (Beachcomber), Rick and Donna (Blazing Trolls), Frank (Parmacheenee), and to others to numerous to mention. Thank you so much for all your efforts to make the picnic a huge success. From the give away magnets to all the wonderful door prizes, and more. Without all your help I couldn't have begun to make this the great event that it was. We did also have a little help from Mother Nature on the weather end. To all who came and posted on GC the kind comments, Thanks!
    I seem to have better luck with events than with physical caches, so this will most likely not be my last. However, I would like to see some done by others in different parts of the state. To give those who can't travel far the opportunity to make some. See you all out on the trails real soon. Brad

Post Event Cache

Wow, what a wonderful time Jean & I had at the Dorothea Dix Park Maine Event Cache on Saturday! We met some of the finest people around, and, Jean and I both thank everyone for making us feel most welcome. This event seemed to be a huge success, and, I would like to give congrats to all involved whom had anything to do in the setting up of this great get-together. I am glad we attended, and, Jean said she would be interested in going to more. Again, Thanks so much for making our weekend a memorial one, and, I am proud to be a part of Maine Geocaching. Ron & Jean Tolles in Calais, ME (Rpapaman)

Wink You are VERY welcome!

I'm glad I could help and wouldn't have missed the event for anything! I had a fantastic time - ridiculing about Old470 and all!!! Such a fantastic group of people. It was good to see those who I had met before as well as make new friends. I don't think I even got to meet or talk with everyone there - next time! The park was a perfect spot for the event and the weather was, of course, perfect as well.

Thanks again Brad for taking the initiative - it was great fun! I look forward to more events in the future and perhaps even hosting one myself at some point.