vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mt. Agamenticus Quotes?

Default Mt. Agamenticus Quotes?

It was recently brought to my attention that we should to solve the riddle of quotes before Saturday's event. I have found the quotes, lots of them but don't know where to begin to find out where they came from. One of them is from 2003. I had a hard time finding anyof my own old logs to send in unless it was very recent. Is there something I'm missing or it just a matter of weeding though cache logs?

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls
    It was recently brought to my attention that we should to solve the riddle of quotes before Saturday's event. I have found the quotes, lots of them but don't know where to begin to find out where they came from. One of them is from 2003. I had a hard time finding any of my own old logs to send in unless it was very recent. Is there something I'm missing or it just a matter of weeding though cache logs?
    It's like caching. Some are easy and some are hard. I've been doing it awhile so I pick up on a phase or two and pretty much know who said it or what cache they are talking about. Then it's a matter of looking through logs to verify my feelings on a particular one. I haven't found many I couldn't recognize. Good luck and hope to meet you Saturday.
    Happy Trails!

I'm sure it would be extremely hard for some of the newbies to recognize some of the logs posted. There are spoilers in most of them and I have solved all but one of them so far. I would be willing to help out when I get to the event if it is needed. This is supposed to be all in fun so I think a little help won't hurt. See you there.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I'm on the road right now, and won't be able to help much. So, everyone who reads this, please try to help. Keep in mind that you only need to find 5 caches to get all the cards for the poker run. If you send in a log, you'll automatically know that one!

I guess the problem is that I am a newbie. I will try and look for spoilers, just didn't want to show up empty handed. I was reminded that this should be fun. Some of those logs almost look familar. I should ask Pooh, think, think, think...

If you can figure out a few, you will be all set. But if you can't find any, you'll be fine too. We are going to encourage people to team up at the event so that sharing will be available. Perhpas you can hook up with Haffy since he has so many figured out

The goal is to have fun and get to know each other. So if you are in a jam on the day of the event let me know and I'll give you hand too. I know all of them - hehehehe

In the meantime, you can try to do things like google misspelled words or unique items that people might leave for signature items.

Feel free to contact me to chat more if you'd like.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Are there only 17 quotes so far? We are trying our best to match these up. Good luck to everybody!
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

There are now 25 quotes entered on the website - yippeeeeeeeee - I just finished posting them all. Have fun!!!

Feel free to contact me with questions, etc.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

what are we supposed to do with the quotes??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

You want to try to guess which cacher posted the log/quote. Get as many as you can - you will use the information for an activity at the event on Saturday. You will need to use the log/quote and the cacher name to figure out coordinates for hidden caches.
    ~ Beach Comber ~